Subway surfer+unsuccssuful R32 (B) train find+R62 (7) exterior speaker

NYtransit

Could someone enlighten me - how did the subway surfer get on the back step? Could it be done at a stop like 67th Avenue or would 71st Avenue-Continental Avenue be more likely?

I'm not getting into specifics, but if his buddies held the doors open, the train will not move.. And since the Video'er knew to focus apparently on nothing, into the tunnel the train WOULD be leaving into, I'd say he had some help..

I would have paid money to see the kids face had the train been told to run express stops! 35+ MPH!!:eek::eek:

And since the Video'er knew to focus apparently on nothing, into the tunnel the train WOULD be leaving into, I'd say he had some help..:

That is not completely true. In my older videos, I would zoom in on the train entering the tunnel.

seriously, the comment i just posted on the second one reads this:

ok if it was in the middle of the car, i would understand, but at the end of the train, unacceptable. especially on an elevated line, you could have fallen off got your leg stuck in between the rail ties, and gotten run over by another train. your not invincible you know, no matter how careful.

O.K.! I see (in the first video) how they do this on the R143. Might've been a little too interesting if the one surfer's foot had slipped off the threshold as the (L) train traveled between Grand and Morgan. Would've been even more fun had they boarded at Bushwick-Aberdeen and surfed to Atlantic. :tdown: B)

People these days are freaken crazy! Go to that at UNDERGROUND in UK not here englishboys..

At least on the deep level tube lines, London's tunnels are smaller. I was watching a You Tube video of Piccadilly Line trains at Turnpike Lane Underground station and couldn't believe how small the tunnel is. A surfer would hit the wall instantly.

Archived