Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

To all in school car when you do your road simulation observe and pay attention,it's gonna be fun but it's a big difference when your doing the real thing.You have slow passengers getting on and off the train.You have passengers asking you directions, You might have a holding light ! It's real out here!!!! Everything I've learned in school car is making a lot of sense.Iam starting to develope my technique. It's an easy job but never get to comfortable or to cocky because that's when you will make an error!VERY IMPORTANT ! THE BOARD IS YOUR BEST FRIEND GREET IT @ Every STATION!!!!!!!

^^what he said^^

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to piggy back off what @Tim said...when your posting you have to know how to multitask...its alot to pay attention to.  Im just a very confident person and I feel as if I can do this on my own and the conductors Ive been posting with feel the same way... Just pay attention in schoolcar and always read more than what the TSS is shwoing you...

@juconyc what's up brother? I've been right behind you posting with your previous CR. I was on the Delta after you and the Juliette after you.The Cr ask me are we brothers because of our lasts names lol...Everything's been smooth so far late clear Friday on Juliette everything was running good until I got to broad st tried to clean the train and there was this drunk passed out !!!!! Lol ! This is the Second time that happened to me I had same problem on the Delta!Every CR I've had said our class is on point We seem to know our stuff!

@juconyc what's up brother? I've been right behind you posting with your previous CR. I was on the Delta after you and the Juliette after you.The Cr ask me are we brothers because of our lasts names lol...Everything's been smooth so far late clear Friday on Juliette everything was running good until I got to broad st tried to clean the train and there was this drunk passed out !!!!! Lol ! This is the Second time that happened to me I had same problem on the Delta!Every CR I've had said our class is on point We seem to know our stuff!

Lol the same thing happened to me on the J...all the drunks sleep on there...We had great instructors and it shows from our procedures...We are gonna be good conductors.....

good morning, hope everyone has had a good experience posting...well, today's the last day,tomorrow is the final and i just want to wish everyone good luck..see you guys tomorrow ;-)

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

I didn't have any more students this week, but I did see some of you out on the road. And I need to emphasize this - DO NOT CLOSE YOUR DOORS BY TURNING THE KEY TO RUN! Double and triple check your rear and front indication AND sweep the doors before your hand goes anywhere near that key!

Anybody here waiting to be called up for final processing like am ? Hope every one doing well on school car and waiting to be call for DT or final processing have a good weekend guys and a happy fathers day to the fathers in here.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I didn't have any more students this week, but I did see some of you out on the road. And I need to emphasize this - DO NOT CLOSE YOUR DOORS BY TURNING THE KEY TO RUN! Double and triple check your rear and front indication AND sweep the doors before your hand goes anywhere near that key!

Oh lawd please dont say some of the new folks have got this horrible habit...

There are some shortcuts that simply should not be done ever and this is one of them.

FYI on a train with door enablers, any TSS, Superintendent, or T/O with half a brain can simply be sitting in the cab of the train AT THE FRONT OF THE TRAIN and know what you did while never looking behind them. They do not have to be observing you to be aware of what was done incorrectly, and you can be taken out of service for this if you are caught doing it. And if it's a tech train and you try and lie about it, the train can be downloaded on you, and the download will reveal all.

The action of closing the doors should always be initiated by pushing the CLOSE button, never by turning the key.

@ the kid im in the 2640s i can give u idea maybe 2-3 months. But stay postistve. Try to keep your mind off of it i have 3 year old son and he love trains so it was hard for me to keep my mind off of it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Archived