Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

Of course they are still calling. Where are you getting your info from? I just got called last week to come in for a 2nd drug test.

You got called for your second drug test don't mean shit. It means your 1st one expired. I get my info from people who work down here, thats who, Is there a problem Donald Duck?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suppose Transit keeps this same pace up until 2015, they would hire roughly 1600 applicants and call up about 2500 applicants. Somewhere down the line alot of people will have to retire, or alot of people will need to be fired for 8094 to get anywhere near past lists. I also hear from an SA and a conductor that there are plenty of people down there and somehow its always shorthanded.

The person who called me specifically said there are going to be upcoming classes. She did not say when. So the only question at this point is WHEN they will have more classes, not if. It should not be surprising that they are not hiring right now because we all knew all along that there were not going to be any school car classes for December.

The person who called me specifically said there are going to be upcoming classes. She did not say when. So the only question at this point is WHEN they will have more classes, not if. It should not be surprising that they are not hiring right now because we all knew all along that there were not going to be any school car classes for December.

Either you cannot read, have bad reading comprehension or just read what you want to but I never wrote that there going to stop calling people forever. I wrote what I was told from someone who heard is there not calling anyone FOR NOW because there are too many conductors already and there giving days off for conductors.

If you read the comments on this thread and others on this subject you will find answers to many of your questions.

I actually did and in addition, I called DCAS and spoke to a live rep in regards and I have a friend who gave me the number to call in Transit. And I was given all the info that was needed so I'm good for now...better when I get called. No rush tho.. and thanks for your insight.

something not right classes are not just 10 people in a class its 40 people like someone else said the classes coming up jan,feb,march will have 40 or more to each class from what i was told how did you or where did you get this info that only 10 in a class this is not true its 40 or more had to make this post correct enjoy its moving:):cool:

something not right classes are not just 10 people in a class its 40 people like someone else said the classes coming up jan,feb,march will have 40 or more to each class from what i was told how did you or where did you get this info that only 10 in a class this is not true its 40 or more had to make this post correct enjoy its moving:):cool:

Got it straight from the horse's mouth...

Tell me when you get on a train for the first time in schoolcar if your "class" has 40 people taking turns familiarizing themselves with the same train...

Conductor and Train Operator classes almost never have more than 10 students to a pair of instructors anymore, and it's strongly discouraged.

Got it straight from the horse's mouth...

Tell me when you get on a train for the first time in schoolcar if your "class" has 40 people taking turns familiarizing themselves with the same train...

Conductor and Train Operator classes almost never have more than 10 students to a pair of instructors anymore, and it's strongly discouraged.

i can see what your saying now yes 10 to an instructor yes but the whole class is 40 just split up 10 to an instructor,40 hired for jan,40 feb,40 march they aint just gonna hire only 10 people just for jan no way not true you just heard it from the horses mouth to thats 120 people that will train the next 3 months coming up end of story................

i can see what your saying now yes 10 to an instructor yes but the whole class is 40 just split up 10 to an instructor,40 hired for jan,40 feb,40 march they aint just gonna hire only 10 people just for jan no way not true you just heard it from the horses mouth to thats 120 people that will train the next 3 months coming up end of story................

I'd like to know where there going to squeeze all these people.

Archived