Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it represents the interval of the train, e.g. the (A) will be the 10:06 a.m. out of Lefferts Boulevard...I could be wrong.

That's what it was, the R68s were going to have ones like buses have under the front sign but that never happened. An idea I have heard of being floated around was that on the NTTs there would be a slot on the cab doors for C/R to put their badges.

Heh, I stopped buying the zords after zeo. pyramidas was just too big and i just stuck with the megazords. The lightspeed train looked neat, but in the end i didn't bother to get that either.

I probably could use a new red dragon thunderzord since the 'leg' broke and I had to buy a cheap dragonzord from chinatown to complete the original ultrazord.

My red dragon snaped, I got a second (thankfuly Bandai sold it on it's own) and then that one broke two.

I stoped in 2001 and only started again in 2009 when the show was canned... again. Then Mr. Saban bought it off of Disney and brought it back. The acting is as corny as ever (maybe even the worst), but the Japanese series it's based off of, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger was one of the best story wise, so there are some hopes for the current season.

Yeah I got mine seperately. It was so hard to get the thundermegazord as a single unit.

I stopped watching the show after I think 'wild force'. I watched dino thunder on and off mainly because one of the rangers was from the original team. And the 15th Anniversary ep that happened during Overdrive. Other than that, these 'non-LA' produced shows, just never bothered.

Terminator 4 dark

Cool! Shame they pulled it off Disney XD, I never found the time to watch it on the other ABC channels.

Please, MMPR Yellow ranger = hot.

Why she was the Yellow Ranger and Asian we will never know. Why did she have to die...

Meh, she was cute, but the others that I mentioned, I thought looked better.

Not sure, maybe it just happened that way like how the black ranger was black. I still say it was coincidence than racism.

Yeah it was sad about that car crash. I never knew she died if not for youtube comments and then looking up her info on wiki.

So I get on the (M14) since it was there at 14th & 5th and take it one stop to Whole Foods. As I'm ready to get off, a middle aged snob is also getting off and approaches me and says the following:

Middle Aged Snobby Dude: [Attempting to be friendly]. Those are very nice shoes. Where did you get them?

Me: [Pretending not to hear him] Huh?

Middle Aged Snobby Dude: [in a more irritated snobby affirmative tone, elongating his words]. Those are very nice shoes. Where did you get them from?

Me: Oh, online.

Middle Aged Snobby Dude: Oh, online. Well thank you.

As if I was going to tell him where I got them. lol B)