Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Well, 2014 is here... lets make NYC Transit Forums shine!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL. :P:D:lol:-_-:blink::o:mellow:^_^:angry::unsure::(:blink::rolleyes::(

My New Year's resolution is to troll harder than ever and piss off as many transit fans I can :P

Quite sexy indeed.How did I miss this?

You were too tipsy to see it, your drunk ass was vomiting and cussing the whole night I'm suprised you didn't get arrested.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp since my parents decided to leave me here while ythey do god knows what in A.C I decided to treat myself to as nice dinner. Bacon & Egg sandwich with butter & jelly, Toast, Cinnamon spice oatmeal with Mountain Dew to was it down & Cake for dessert.

For what was worth you should have just ate out. Sounds easier.

And dude, if you can't cook your girl will use that against you each and every day of your life.

Listen to him this is true, Screechy. The lovely kittens out there you may meet in the near future will not leave you alone if you can bring those culinary skills to the dinner table. Nothing to be ashamed of. Of course continue to take her out to fancy restaurants and stuff, they love that.

Balance is key.

Edited by realizm

Listen to him this is true, Screechy. The lovely kittens out there you may meet in the near future will not leave you alone if you can bring those culinary skills to the dinner table. Nothing to be ashamed of. Of course continue to take her out to fancy restaurants and stuff, they love that.

Balance is key.

I take that and generalize it. Anything your girl can do that you can't do is a point against you. And this is probably the wrong place to make this statement, but I make it my goal in life to hoard every skill learnable on the planet. Girls love capable men.

More like, Girls love to talk shit about incapable men.... Outside of anything seen on a television, what do you think they gossip about all day?

It isn't about what some guy does... It's what guys they DON'T do.... Lmao!

Edit... lol...

That should read, "....It's what guys DON'T do" 

Although what guys they don't do, certainly fits (the squares, the nice guys, etc etc)  :lol:

Edited by B35 via Church

I take that and generalize it. Anything your girl can do that you can't do is a point against you. And this is probably the wrong place to make this statement, but I make it my goal in life to hoard every skill learnable on the planet. Girls love capable men.

You said it at the right time, well appreciated. This is the way to go right here. Living in a global power city like New York with girls from all over the world here trying to get that slice of American apple pie, we all have to stay ahead of the competition in every which way possible. 

More like, Girls love to talk shit about incapable men.... Outside of anything seen on a television, what do you think they gossip about all day?

This too. 

We all know how women talk....

My New Year's resolution is to troll harder than ever and piss off as many transit fans I can :P

You were too tipsy to see it, your drunk ass was vomiting and cussing the whole night I'm suprised you didn't get arrested.

Awesome resolution.

And you know I was alright yesterday. I made it home safe and I didn't engage in anything illegal (underage drinking doesn't count, shut up). I'm good. The only ramification of sorts was that I got banned or suspended from the shoutbox, for nothing more than what I can consider f**king around. I don't even remember what I typed sadly enough, but I digress.

Now, onto more pressing issues.

Balance is key.

Exactly, she will bitch to you about not taking a share in the cooking at home, and if you can't cook she'll leave you to starve when she's pissed with you for one reason or another. And you're right on the restaurants too. If you can't keep a reasonable balance it'll be a bitch, figuratively and literally.

Excellent point made, as anything and everything that can will be held against you.

And lastly B35 nailed it. Women are the absolute epitome of bitching. Man, if you have ever had the misfortune of ever overhearing one of their little discussions at a coffee shop or the like stay the hell clear.

....Man, if you have ever had the misfortune of ever overhearing one of their little discussions at a coffee shop or the like stay the hell clear.

Heh, Don't remind me....

It's one of things I do not miss about working in Manhattan... Passing by restaurants that have outdoor seating & what not.... It's worse when you have some bus routes (like the M20) that are right in front of said restaurants.... You will hear the most inane conversations possibly possible, and swear like they're saying something profound.....

Heh, Don't remind me....

It's one of things I do not miss about working in Manhattan... Passing by restaurants that have outdoor seating & what not.... It's worse when you have some bus routes (like the M20) that are right in front of said restaurants.... You will hear the most inane conversations possibly possible, and swear like they're saying something profound.....

Yeah, and they don't even attempt to hide it. Some savages will actually start up about you, almost if they want you to do something as stupid as confront them and engage with them about it.

It isn't about what some guy does... It's what guys they DON'T do.... Lmao

In the end though, it all boils down to a few pieces of critical equipment. ;)

Why in the f*ck is Youtube putting Creepypastas in my recommended videos section? I have not watched anything even remotely related to it, ever.

However, the image alone gives me the impression that this is one of those things that should be burned with no evidence of its existence, never mind Harry Potter. :P

And lastly B35 nailed it. Women are the absolute epitome of bitching. Man, if you have ever had the misfortune of ever overhearing one of their little discussions at a coffee shop or the like stay the hell clear.

Some of these women can be vicious, even murderous, and it goes way beyond bitching ....

Going into long term relationships and even marriage now, the sad reality is that many men are victims of domestic abuse (40 %) and not women.

Its been proven that feminist advocate groups actually used misinformation based on seriously flawed statistics right down to the math itself in fundraising campaigns, to create this male wifebeater myth when that is simply not true. Meanwhile the system is being misused where the female aggressor will often use the police, and the courts, even her own children in really bad cases, to destroy the man she seeks to control. Its only recently that lawmakers are catching on to this and making reforms. More fathers happily are winning custody battles as a result. However it will take more effort on the part of lawmakers to dispell this wife beater myth.....

Right now as I type this I am trying to help an anonymous friend who is in a very violent and abusive relationship that makes me even shudder. This monster he is dating (very pretty girl but really this girl is a demon, very dangerous at that...) is destroying him. He doesn't have too many options right now as there are problems with this system where it involves assistance to battered men because the court system is clearly gender biased.

Dont get me wrong. There are still alot of good women out there, beautiful and sexy, who you can count on when the shit hits the fan even. Dignified lady in public and all burning up in the bedroom. The challenge is finding that kitten and it starts with self as CenSin stated. 

Okay look, I'm not a chauvinist, hell I'm not even a f****ng misogynist... I'm just sayin, wimmin lahk tah staht shit ya know...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I'm down with that. It's about time there are more people who are willing to differ from the consensus on issues.