Bloody Fight On The 6 Train (Warning Graphic)

CPBO

shit like this makes me worry for my girls safty on the train! i seen some crazy stuff and this doesn't faze me....when the politicians decide to cut on law enfforcement this is what happens! And when you have nothing but instigateres and no one stopping stuff this is what happens....If he had punched my girl like that he would of been a done deal....one time on the two train some bum tried to beat up an old man...now what happen (which shocked me) i wasn't the only one who stood up for the old man...every guy on the train was ready to give it to the bum for trying to beat up the old man! but in this video is a negative becasue no one decided to do a thing...and yes cop booths in most stations are empty (why are they there if no cops are in site?)

This JUST made it into the News too:

NY POST:

Two straphangers broke into an ongoing fist fight that left an innocent woman bleeding profusely from the face, according to a video recorded by a bystander and posted on DailyMotion.com.

The three-minute long video shows a fistfight between two males that spills out from a 6 subway train car into a station. Toward the end of the video, the woman, who had been attempting to keep the peace throughout the entire brawl, gets knocked to the floor and recovers with a bloody face.

An NYPD spokeswoman told Gothamist: "I haven't heard anything about it. Whoever took that video, I hope they sent it over to police and made a report."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/train_fight_leaves_woman_with_bloody_564yJr3YxKqp2NxxqPfkrJ#ixzz0b2sWuUXC

Well that's some dumb s--t. As long as they didn't have weapons I would've jumped right into the fray and knocked some teeth out for what they did to that woman!!! That's disrespect right there!!

Agreed. That African American dude didnt need to knock at her. She was only stopping the fight.. What a bunch of idiots. Fight resolved nothing but gets people hurt and possibly someone or people in trouble.

Heres a new update form NY Post..:

Last Updated: 2:44 PM, December 28, 2009

Posted: 3:34 AM, December 28, 2009

A new video posted on the Internet purports to show a brutal fistfight aboard a subway train that turns even uglier when an innocent woman trying to break it up takes a blow to the face.

The 4-minute, 15-second video -- posted Saturday on Dailymotion.com and picked up on sites like YouTube -- is titled "Crazy subway fight 6 train nyc."

It is the latest in a growing number of online videos claiming to show real-life brawls.

The video appears to show two men -- one with cornrows and the other with a shaved head -- trading punches as onlookers hoot and holler.

The female peacemaker, wearing a Rocawear jacket, exhorts the two, "Don't do that!" and "Please stop!" but is ignored.

The train pulls into what appears to be the Third Avenue-138th Street station in The Bronx and the brawl spills onto the platform.

As it continues, the woman is struck in the face, though it is difficult to tell if it was accidental.

She reels back onto the train. One of the men involved in the fight removes his shirt and tries to stop her bleeding, but the subway seat becomes covered in blood.

The video ends when the train doors close.

Although passengers appear to hold the train at the station for more than 2½ minutes, at no point are police or transit employees seen.

The NYPD said it was not aware of any such incident. A New York City Transit spokesman said the agency is reviewing the video.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/bloody_subway_brawl_ovIVSbEoFIxA5Jjrfqsf8N#ixzz0b3uBdBUB

T/a is checking it out. Hopefully they also track down the worker who didnt do what he suppose to do..

People maybe saying Crime is down in NY, but looks to me its not.. NYC isnt the best place at all..

I cant beleive that BS. those 2 guys really wanted to fight, thats there business, but why should that woman get punched like that? And then when her man(bald dude) went in to her side, the other dude's woman wants to get at the bald dude! YO! If you got hit, im sure youd want your man to come to your side like the bald dude did! and he kept tellin her "get on the train!" Now im old school, if 2 are gonna shoot the fair 5, let em, but the second something like that woman gettin hit, and she was only tryin to break it up, her man shouldnt have been the only one jumpin in!

Buncha punks!

Im with KnightRider on that one!

WPIX Channel 11 lastnight aired a piece on this and said that it happened at 1 AM and also interviewed the person who recorded it he stated that he felt threatened that's why he didn't help but he sure had the guts to continue filming the activities i just don't get it

oh yeah. he felt so threatened........ he is heard laughing through out the video. :tdown:

Agreed with ya Mark, NYC Crime has been down on reported cases. Crime may not have changed much mainly because there is an increase of un-reported crimes...

i agree with that too....in my area they talk about how we have high police activity but i remeber hearing shots a couple of times and no sirens.....also one time these guys chase down this other guy in a high speed car chase (the victim was lucky to leave with his life) and still no cops! Its sad really what happened to that lady! and no one stepped in, damn shame!

Thanks Guys! And you guys are correct too.. People dont report crap.. Most.. So how can people say CRIME DROPPED?? Bs! Theres the otherside too

i agree with that too....in my area they talk about how we have high police activity but i remeber hearing shots a couple of times and no sirens.....also one time these guys chase down this other guy in a high speed car chase (the victim was lucky to leave with his life) and still no cops! Its sad really what happened to that lady! and no one stepped in, damn shame!

Agreed with ya Mark, NYC Crime has been down on reported cases. Crime may not have changed much mainly because there is an increase of un-reported crimes...

WPIX Channel 11 lastnight aired a piece on this and said that it happened at 1 AM and also interviewed the person who recorded it he stated that he felt threatened that's why he didn't help but he sure had the guts to continue filming the activities i just don't get it

really! threaten! yes because we all saw the guns and knives....give me a break threaten is when some one pulls a gun and your almost caught in cross fire! threaten is when you get jumped by ten dudes with no back up.....yes really felt threaten....yes if i was threaten by some one i would video tape it to and post it on youtube....what a jack@$$!:mad:

• 3 months later...

I saw that movie clip myself and thought to myself, "this is disgusting and awful". I feel terrible for that woman who tried to intervene only to get hit in the head and bleed. And no ambulance was called for her (that I know of) and nobody got on the emergency PA to alert the train crew what was going on in the last car. If I were in that car when the fight happened, I would have run to the middle of the train (where the train attendant is) and let them know of the situation and haven them sent PD and fire/rescue. I hope those guys got prosecuted or will get dealt with...

1) That's not fighting, that's little sissy play. All it looks like they're doing is molesting each other.

2) This is a good example of the retards ruining the world

3) What the hell was their purpose for holding the train?

4) What's with all the spectators? Sitting there doing nothing.

5) This video proves my theory on the end of society

6) The retard making the video who couldn't SHUT THE HELL UP. All he was doing was provoking more fighting.

7) Those two should have been locked up. If they were, good.

8) Where are the police?

1) That's not fighting, that's little sissy play. All it looks like they're doing is molesting each other.

2) This is a good example of the retards ruining the world

3) What the hell was their purpose for holding the train?

4) What's with all the spectators? Sitting there doing nothing.

5) This video proves my theory on the end of society

6) The retard making the video who couldn't SHUT THE HELL UP. All he was doing was provoking more fighting.

7) Those two should have been locked up. If they were, good.

8) Where are the police?

9)Why is that dude bald

10Why does it have to be the (6) train

11)WHO IN THE HELL LEFT THE GATE OPEN?!!!!!

F#$k those people and that shithole neighborhood. Thats typical of the goblins that live there..I know many people who got robbed and got pushed around cause that whole area is garbage.

I never take those trains. If I have to it sure aint around there. 34th street is the farthery Id go on the IRT for that same reason.

Archived