Bloody Fight On The 6 Train (Warning Graphic)

CPBO

I saw this on Facebook a while ago. It's sad. The train got delayed for 2 mins and the crew didn't do the thing. If the C/R knew that the commotion was coming from the rear of the train, why didn't he call it in?

On top of that, the two that was recording the fight are even bigger idiots than the one who was fighting just trying to escalate nonsense. (and holding the train) As for the guy who hit that lady, he only has his day coming for him.

(B)uncha punks ,What the hell ,(H)omegirl didn't have to get whaled like that ,I would of went balistic .

Bald guys problem was backing up ,That shows the other that he has the upper hand .What the hell is those pillars for ,Jesus christ ,I would of took son right into the pillar and kept on and kept on and kept on psss buncha pusssy s

I saw this on Facebook a while ago. It's sad. The train got delayed for 2 mins and the crew didn't do the thing. If the C/R knew that the commotion was coming from the rear of the train, why didn't he call it in?

On top of that, the two that was recording the fight are even bigger idiots than the one who was fighting just trying to escalate nonsense. (and holding the train) As for the guy who hit that lady, he only has his day coming for him.

Because people LOVE to instigate shit just for there enjoyment, as long as there not involved. As far as the train crew who knows what they were doing, I'm sure they were calling for help but at the end of the video the doors close, I wonder if that train left the station. There was no voice to be heard from either the conductor or the t/o about stop holding the doors or the police are on there way, and to a victim of a crime it must embarrasing & humilating that all this went down the way it did.

That sh*t was insane!! I feel bad for the woman for getting hit.

People love starting problems, just to make em look good. Bunch of aholes!

And teh crews didnt do anything?? They should be suspended for not even calling it in..

And then some jerk post this on Youtube, which is embarrassing? Wow!

This is why parts of NYC is plan crap.. All over the boros..

That sh*t was insane!! I feel bad for the woman for getting hit.

People love starting problems, just to make em look good. Bunch of aholes!

And teh crews didnt do anything?? They should be suspended for not even calling it in..

And then some jerk post this on Youtube, which is embarrassing? Wow!

This is why parts of NYC is plan crap.. All over the boros..

agreed 1,000%! thank you!

What the hell? And this fight was over what? Funny they fought on the platform @ 3rd Avenue-138th Street when there is a cop booth @ the end of the platform but the cops was nowhere to be found (oh the irony). Then that dude hit and pushed that lady.....he's def a loser and a punk ass!

What the hell? And this fight was over what? Funny they fought on the platform @ 3rd Avenue-138th Street when there is a cop booth @ the end of the platform but the cops was nowhere to be found (oh the irony). Then that dude hit and pushed that lady.....he's def a loser and a punk ass!

There saying in the news that video might be fake, I think there just trying to downplay it and not get "other people" in trouble. Also Rocky and Apollo in the vid look like there drunk out of their mind.

why the conductor thought it would be safe to attempt to close down with the passengers left fighting on the platform is beyond me. i understand that we need to keep it moving, but now what if the conductor did close down and the train left the station; that woman who got slammed across the platform would've ended up falling off the edge and onto the tracks. it's better to be safe than sorry. let control do their job and make the decision for you so it doesn't end up costing you your job! :tdown:

why the conductor thought it would be safe to attempt to close down with the passengers left fighting on the platform is beyond me. i understand that we need to keep it moving, but now what if the conductor did close down and the train left the station; that woman who got slammed across the platform would've ended up falling off the edge and onto the tracks. it's better to be safe than sorry. :tdown:

If that situation happend on your route, would you get out to see whats happening or just call for help?

coincidence that someone sent me this clip just last night.... but this is the exact same thing that I kept tryna figure out (the point of this fight).... I came to the conclusion that these cats "did it for the camera"... people are really this asinine... believe it or not, there's a niche for this shit too on a lot of the "tube" sites...

bumfights started this trend (if anyone remembers that)... then those backyard wrestling fags started uploading their clips.... and it just took off from there... and don't think for a second that it's just dudes ... there be broads in street fights (most the ones I seen, look like they take place somewhere down south) rippin each other hair out (literally), puttin hoes in sleeper holds, the whole nine...

If that situation happend on your route, would you get out to see whats happening or just call for help?

i'd call control for the police/ems and keep an eye on the situation from my position since it ended up spilling out onto the platform anyway. other than that, nope... i'm not getting involved.

Archived