What's wrong here?

Abba

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:12/29/2009*3:49:04*PM

Due to a police investigation at the Van Cortlandt Park-242nd Street Station, please expect delays in both directions in (2) *train service at this time.

No, not really. Someone made a typo in a service alert, nothing of great importance.

IMO, it is a fail. People may get on a (2) train and think that the train will get them to VCP, so I see it as a double-whammy fail.

IMO, it is a fail. People may get on a (2) train and think that the train will get them to VCP, so I see it as a double-whammy fail.

Who in the hell is going to look at an online service notice and say to themselves, "Wow! The (2) is going to VC! Even though it's delayed, I'm going there right now!"

Anyone who thinks like that is a walking, breathing fail.

Who in the hell is going to look at an online service notice and say to themselves, "Wow! The (2) is going to VC! Even though it's delayed, I'm going there right now!"

Anyone who thinks like that is a walking, breathing fail.

So many fails....:)

Not the first or last time (MTA) will screw up. It's probably the same guy who is making these mistakes like the time when it said,"Due to an earlier electrical problem at South Ferry, all (6)<6> trains will run express between 42st & 125st.
LOL when was that?

Ok another what wrong challenge

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:12/31/2009*2:10:39*PM

Due to switch problems at the Myrtle Avenue Station:

There is no(J) *train service in both directions between the Broadway Junction Station and the Marcy Avenue Station.

There is no (M) *train service in both directions between the Broadway Junction Station and the Myrtle Avenue Station.

Please expect delays on the(J) *and *(M)trains in both directions at this time.

There was a deceased person on a train, that was suppose to go to the yard. The guy was slumped over, not breathing (could have seen the body myself, since I was in the crewroom, during this incident). Some who got a glimpse, said he was blue, which means he might have been dead during 1 or two trips, and no one notified the crew. They had to leave the train at the terminal, and wait for the Medical Examiner. The M/E took so long, they moved the train to the middle track at 238st first, then further to 231st middle (of course with police permission). When the M/E showed up, they put it back into the terminal, then to the yard, after the investigation was done, and the body removed.........

Archived