More West Farms RTSs! |Jan 3, 2010!

mark1447

Heres the Latest update as of Today! Went during the afternoon to West Farms Deportment... And heres some MORE Rapid Transit Series(RTS)~~ :)

Bus Numbers(In order):

8906+

8912+

8915+

8916+

8925+

With +, not shown on TTMG Roster:http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Bus_Depot_Roster_%28New_York_MTA%29

(LOT Still contains, Orion V CNGs)

Shots:

a4788x.jpg

n3253q.jpg

25fjeoh.jpg

2wrkobd.jpg

2wee2if.jpg

ay2fzk.jpg

2moc7zl.jpg

24vr8eg.jpg

2upbre1.jpg

So they are returning to the Bronx for service or just there to be transfered to LGA?

Nice pics btw.

No, there staying here. (Glade tho)

Thanks too

There is an RTS on the Bx36 which is currently leaving the Heights. I say it this morning which is a former ENY bus. Not sure about the #

LTD or Local?

I wanna catch it on the Bx19 and ride it!

My cousin lives by the WF depot and I've seen RTS's on the Bx36. None on the Bx9 or 19.

The Bx9 is not from West Farms and its a Kingsbridge bus.

The Bx19 can be seen sometimes during the day with an RTS. Seen it before

@Eman thx!

The RTS at WF are there temporarily. Enjoy them while you can.

I wont believing anything till i get source dude.. Even if you dont say the source, like many.

Besides every depot in the city is temporary for buses, since they get transferred a lot!

I wont believing anything till i get source dude.. Even if you dont say the source, like many.

Besides every depot in the city is temporary for buses, since they get transferred a lot!

He's right....

When they're getting pushed out is unknown, but yeah, enjoy them while they last, thats why I went up there and rode them yesterday.

Dont be too sure about that. In the MTA, things change often.

I wrote this abive you bro:

So most likely, i dont know of any depots who kept there buses for ever. No returns, but permanent.

Archived