R160 sighting at Lefferts

Lefferts Blvd X

Why would politics force the R160s off the Fulton line? Shouldn't it be the other way around that people would want a 'new train' running on their line?

"Kid you don't know nothin' about railroadin'!" :cool::P

All i gotta say is politics plays a hugeeeee factor in any form of rail transport.

- A

They are burning tests on the Fulton as always, but due to politics they cannot run there.

What politics?

I'm so temped to saying the R160s finally hit the (A) line, but no. It must be a test train.

So am I!

Let's just say the mta needs to parlè with nassau county for lectric power handoff.

So you mean that the (MTA) gets its power from Nassau County:confused:

all of this is BS, They can Run R160's on the (A), I rode it in 2006, Politics have nothing to do with it.

Thank you. R160s CAN run on the (A), and there is absolutely NO power issue in the Rockaways because R160s are tested out in the Rockaways, and all of the (A) line rather.

I saw it early Monday at 135st. I was shocked & think it was signed up as (A) or (;)

I saw that same set and I have a video of it, which will be uploaded later. It was an 8 car set, so it was probably a 160A-1. What it was doing there, probably burn testing as usual.

Archived