Update on 0055

Fresh Pond

oh . yes it was hit by a fire truck and i could of sworn i saw it at upk . but anyways im at upk now with my uncle i go with him everyday and i go after school i get out early so im there everyday im on my sidekick and i see 0055 i just have to wait for the supiorvisor to take his car and i take some pictures because they deleted yesterday .

I thought 9464 was hit by the fire truck because 9417 was last at YUK.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed, I don't see JFK getting the Nova LFs either. The only way they get them is if they displace the NGs they have to maybe Far Rock. Now if Far Rock got the Novas, that would be awesome!

Isnt this LFS a diesel?

I would love the LFS here at FR! but i highly doubt they will be down here. Why?

Hybrids. FR is only gonna run Hybrids.

Its also slated to become a "green" depot and not just because of its fleet. Im not sure if the capital budget still slates FR for conversion to "green" systems (like Grand Ave), but last i heard, that plan will still happen.

Isnt this LFS a diesel?

I would love the LFS here at FR! but i highly doubt they will be down here. Why?

Hybrids. FR is only gonna run Hybrids.

Its also slated to become a "green" depot and not just because of its fleet. Im not sure if the capital budget still slates FR for conversion to "green" systems (like Grand Ave), but last i heard, that plan will still happen.

Its a diesel...and Grand Ave isn't all that "green" yet cuz there's a bunch of RTS's there (89xx, 94xx, 95xx). The only thing that's keeping it in that category is the NG's which are a few months old and the departed DesignLine

Its a diesel...and Grand Ave isn't all that "green" yet cuz there's a bunch of RTS's there (89xx, 94xx, 95xx). The only thing that's keeping it in that category is the NG's which are a few months old and the departed DesignLine

didnt they make more designlines?

0055 is now training at Ulmer Park. I have seen it at or around the area of Bay Parkway and Kings Hwy. over the past two days.

yup . im going to go see it later in the morning at 7 am . im going to upk with my uncle & its 1 08 am so i just woke up and im sick .

i wasnt talking "green" as in its fleet. I was taking "green" as in how the depot operates. Its power sources. Solar energy, recyclable materials/procedures, waste elimination, etc.

cool . nice lol its at ulmer right now its being washed and its infront of the depot for service tommorow . thanks for catching it on the b6 it looks dirty lol . it might be going to freshponddepot next . im in upk now . im getting ready to leave i have to go home im tired .

cool . nice lol its at ulmer right now its being washed and its infront of the depot for service tommorow . thanks for catching it on the b6 it looks dirty lol . it might be going to freshponddepot next . im in upk now . im getting ready to leave i have to go home im tired .

After Ulmer Park is finished with it, back to NovaBus it goes.

i wasnt talking "green" as in its fleet. I was taking "green" as in how the depot operates. Its power sources. Solar energy, recyclable materials/procedures, waste elimination, etc.

Ooooooooooooooooo...

...then yeah its completely "green". If I'm not mistaken, its the greenest one out of them all

it looks like the same guy been driving the bus. so if any of you want to catch it during weekdays. try to be on coney island ave @ 15:50. i guess it starts from ulmer park 15:10 or 15:20

ok thanks . i know that driver . and i was just at u.p.k but i am going in now . i have to go inside the building and i saw 0055 it was in the back going on the 6 .

Archived