Subway Stabbing, two dead, 1 injured

Kingsbridge Bus

Police are investigating a triple stabbing on a Manhattan subway that left two men dead.

Police say an argument broke out between two groups of people on a downtown 2 local train near the Christopher Street station around 5 a.m.

The train stopped and police were called to the Houston Street station.

It's unclear exactly what happened but police say they found two 24-year-old men and a 23-year-old man with several stab wounds.

They were taken to Saint Vincent's Hospital where both of the 24-year-olds were pronounced dead.

The 23-year-old victim was treated for wounds to the neck and arm.

No arrests have been made.

http://www.ny1.com/5-manhattan-news-content/top_stories/115987/two-dead--one-injured-in-subway-stabbing

You see this S$%#!!! And the (MTA) is cutting staff.Subway crime is definitely on the rise.Welcome to the 80`s (NYCT)

Now to commute you need the following..

1)Obviously a metrocard

2)Switchblade

3) Pep spray

4)RPG( Rocket Propelled Grenade)

And some good running shoes:p

Look forward to more cops at stations in the near future. I guess I should stop telling people to go f--- their mothers if people are getting more stabby now too.

Yeah, maybe you should :P

These guys killed are actually lucky cause they wont have to suffer another fare hike

Why are people so rude to me no matter where I go:cry::cry::cry:

I'm not gonna be rude, but that wasn't something to joke about.

It's not funny to joke about people dying.

This is not going to be good for NYC rising murder rate this year...
The Crime rate has always been up they just fudge the numbers with that crime stat system that they have going and then you have the Precinct commanders telling the officers not to report the actual crime to keep the numbers low

I for one don't know why the city had to merge the Transit Police which is no longer Dedicated to Patrolling the Subways but are above ground handing out tickets to motorst IMO that move was a big mistake same for the Housing Bureau just the other night I spotted PSA 2 giving a motorist a ticket

How about you do us all a favor and quit posting?

Totally agreed, he deserves a b7. Comment was totally uncalled for.

=

As for this, I hate to say it, but: this is probably a good case for having cameras on every car. The cops have to hope this 'victim' pulls thru to give them his account on the story.

Archived