Orion VII "NG"

East New York

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the buses are here! This Friday, Trevor Logan and Ray of TransitStuff along with myself will be going to get together Friday and get over to Staten Island to see these buses. Supposedly the 4300 MCI's will now be renumbered.

Staten Island Division

Casleton Depot 3800, 3801, 3805

Delivery plans:

Casleton 3800-4025 to be complete by February

Yukon 4026-4099 to follow

i'm not sure if i should believe or not. not until i get proof. i don't believe that it's at Staten Island. PROOF is what you gotta find, ENY

I know for a fact that 3800 is here according to a friend that works at Orion, and as far as the rest, that's the reason we are heading to SI this weekend. A B/O at Casleton said he has seen them, and he is a very reliable source, so I am inclined to believe him.

I know for a fact that 3800 is here according to a friend that works at Orion, and as far as the rest, that's the reason we are heading to SI this weekend. A B/O at Casleton said he has seen them, and he is a very reliable source, so I am inclined to believe him.

What ever you say. what route is it on at Castleton

So the buses are here! This Friday, Trevor Logan and Ray of TransitStuff along with myself will be going to get together Friday and get over to Staten Island to see these buses. Supposedly the 4300 MCI's will now be renumbered.

Staten Island Division

Casleton Depot 3800, 3801, 3805

Delivery plans:

Casleton 3800-4025 to be complete by February

Yukon 4026-4099 to follow

Is it alright if I create a separate thread that will track the buses as they are delivered (ongoing roster) similar to what I did with the Orion VII.

So the buses are here! This Friday, Trevor Logan and Ray of TransitStuff along with myself will be going to get together Friday and get over to Staten Island to see these buses.
I'll be joining up with you guys that day to do some hunting.

I'll be doing some hunting these upcoming days also.

Edited by Pablo M 201

I can't get the damn video to upload. It keeps on saying it is damaged or corrupted. That what I get for installing useless programs. Well since my last day of school is Monday, I will look for the NG bus and record it again. By the way, the NG bus (3801) left St. George at 1:06PM today.

Is it alright if I create a separate thread that will track the buses as they are delivered (ongoing roster) similar to what I did with the Orion VII.

Go right ahead man! You do it better anyway.

I'll be joining up with you guys that day to do some hunting.

I'll be doing some hunting these upcoming days also.

Thats whats up!

Edited by Pablo M 201

Omg, I think it's pretty crazy to see that video, because I over in that area twice today, and I remember seeing 8292 on the S61 heading up Victory as I was getting off my S46. :eek:

I guess the person taking the video had just about the same luck as I did, trying to catch the O7 in service.

@East New York.... the O5s sometimes do hit the ground! I remember last month on the S98, we went all up on the curb once, definitely leaving a mark on the O5.

It is confirmed that bus numbers #3800 and *3801 was delivered on June 13, 2008.It is not yet in service so whosever out there saying they saw it, shut up. The ordered bus numbers are 3800-4544. Bus numbers for (MTA)Bus is still pending. Some MCIs are being renumbered due to the order. Numbers are still pending. So again whosever saying they seen or have a video of the bus it is not true. Silll at Zerega.

If they do hit the streets of Staten Island and the Bronx first, will they ever see service in other boroughs?

If not, thats cool because I know what they will be replacing and I like those buses. Too bad the TMCs can't stick around for another five or six years as they are nice buses to ride around in.

LONG LIVE THE 1990/1 AND 1993/4 RTS EDITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But as for the new hybrids coming to the outer shells of New York, then that is just fine by me as long as someone posts some photos up so that the rest of us out there can be so lucky......

Also, are these buses low floor hybrids or just regular low floor cngs like that of both Brooklyn and the Bronx?

Sorry I don't know for certain, but I don't know the terminology for ng or anything else.

Edited by Pablo M 201