R32 Set No Longer On The (B)

I saw it myself. The R32 (:P Train set is now on the (A). Saw it at W 59th Street. So I guess the (:P is back to fully R68/R68As.

You ain't shitting. I guess it's a good thing I didn't go out and waste my time looking for it today rather than take care of other important things in my life.

Never caught the r32 (:P. Never looked for it either because I'm not gonna stand for possible long periods of time for one trainset. i caught the r32 (Q) by chance. It just came into canal st during the rush and I rode it to 57th st on the railfan window.

Never caught the r32 (:P. Never looked for it either because I'm not gonna stand for possible long periods of time for one trainset. i caught the r32 (Q) by chance. It just came into canal st during the rush and I rode it to 57th st on the railfan window.

It wasn't that hard catching it 85% of the time it was the 9:28 outta Brighton Beach as a put-in.Rarely it made the 6something or 7something outta the Beach and other times it just didn't run.And the R32 (:P was worth it several photo ops on Brighton with beautiful scenery.Not many timers like the (A) and it's damn sure not boring like how the (A) is now with all the timers,but the (Q) is great as well excellent runs!

Dude, your really really late with this. People who are reliable sources said it was already transfered this weekend. Try reading around a little.

Not only that, but with the end of the (W), that's gonna free up a few trains [enough to bump the R32 out of CI].

Hopefully it means a couple of R160 (:P trains during rush hours

No, the (Q) is going to take the (W) and (N)*'s R160s. The (:P will just be R68/as.

*(N) then taking the (Q)'s R68/as to make the (Q) 100% R160s.

Now the R-32 fans can go hop on the (A)(C) now. Those lines are better fit for those cars anyway. The yard 207 Street Yard can take care of the R-32s just fine.

Great, more foamers along MY home line...just what I need.

Yeah, it's no longer on the (:P. Big deal.

Great, more foamers along MY home line...just what I need.

They'll foam you out of home. Just hope it's not THAT kind of foam :P

Thank goodness I never bothered to try and catch it. The train runs like once a day and that's it. What a waste of an R32 set.

The (:P is R68 territory, that R32 was out of place. The 70(:P was R38 and R40 territory mostly way back when.

Its better served on the (A) where theres shops that know how to maintain it and keep it running

The (:P is R68 territory, that R32 was out of place. The 70(:P was R38 and R40 territory mostly way back when.

Its better served on the (A) where theres shops that know how to maintain it and keep it running

I wished there were at least a handful of R32s on the (A). I so would like a few final pics of it on the Rocks. I didn't have a problem with R32s on the (:P. The main issue was how 'rare it ran'. It made 'chasing' it pointless unless one were to waste 2hrs of their lives to wait for it.

My limit is 20-30min. if I have to wait longer, then it's not worth it.

I wished there were at least a handful of R32s on the (A). I so would like a few final pics of it on the Rocks. I didn't have a problem with R32s on the (:P. The main issue was how 'rare it ran'. It made 'chasing' it pointless unless one were to waste 2hrs of their lives to wait for it.

My limit is 20-30min. if I have to wait longer, then it's not worth it.

When it came down to riding the Slants on its last day the hour-long wait was worth it for sure!

Archived