Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Which weather you hate more? Blizzards or Heat Waves?

Shortline Bus

To me, heat waves are far worse. They drain the energy out of a person. Blizzards, unless they are VERY severe, are actually quite enjoyable.

I HAATTTEEEE Winter but I do like Blizzards, I wished the snow melted the day after and it was nice warm weather. If I controlled the climate it'd only snow during Christmas time (Dec 23rd - Dec 26th), it'd be a nonstop Blizzard. Other Winter holidays too (except New Years). It'd be in the 60's & 70's in between the storms, that's as cool as I'd go for Winter.

I LOVE Summer & I LOVE Heat Waves. 90's & 100's are my thing.

But Heat Waves win even though I like both.

I swear I belong somewhere like Florida. Spend Fall & Winter in SoCal & Spring & Summer in FL. :cool:

the cold because I can't skate in the snow.

You're right, you can't skate in snow, but you can skate on ice. Typically with hilarious results.

Heat Waves hands down. I don't feel like goin anywhere. A simple walk to the store feels like I'm walking miles in the tropical jungle. There's a serious lack of shade in most places in the city. A 5 minute wait on the subway platform feels like an eternity. And finally....FINALLY...when the train comes in I'll step on only to find the A/C broken often enough. Yeah heat waves blow... :)

Ugh, I have heat waves! Too hot and too much humidity!...

Blizzards are too cold but I like them better 'cause we don't have to sweat!:) loll

Heat wave all the way! I dont like the feeling of being stuck and trapped in my house when its a blizzard!

I hate Cold rain more then anything but Heat waves gets me sweatin'

As for cold rain...dont remind me. I hate to be cold.

Archived