Breaking News: Possible 12-9 idk wut u would call it..

okay guys i just got word from my mother that someone got hit by a downtown (E) at 730.. lady got hit after pulling her pants down on the edge of platform has been taken to cornel not much details at the moment.... anyone has more word or info please post here my mother is pretty traumatised from this at the moment....

How about service alert, vs news? Just an idea.

Yesterday someone jumped in front of an eastbound train at metropark nj. It wasn't news, it was a tragedy, one that caused numerous service disruption issues.

- A

as told to me by my supervisor who responded to the seen, the lady was pulling her pants down to take a piss and leaned to close to the edge and the train clipped her in the head. she never fell into the tracks. also she was alive when they took her to the hospital. dont know what happened once she left the system.

WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS TAKE A PISS IN THE SUBWAY?? Really annoying to see people get hurt because they take pisses into the track. I mean, I read a Times article about someone jumping down the track to piss and then got run over by a train

as told to me by my supervisor who responded to the seen, the lady was pulling her pants down to take a piss and leaned to close to the edge and the train clipped her in the head. she never fell into the tracks. also she was alive when they took her to the hospital. dont know what happened once she left the system.

1. Eww.

2. lmao

3. lmao

As to her fate: if her injuries aren't life threatening and she makes a recovery she'll possibly face public indecency charges. Along with a bunch of people who'll laugh at her for some time.

Every station in the system has lavatories. Keeping them locked up except for transit personnel does no one any good. If you have to go, you're going and the rest of us will nose the result. While it's a good idea to go before entering the system, bladders have a mind of their own. I understand why the lavatories were originally closed and I personally saw the slimeballs, perverts, winos, etc. who used to use them, but you can't tell me that we've got a working system in place now.

okay guys i just got word from my mother that someone got hit by a downtown (E) at 730.. lady got hit after pulling her pants down on the edge of platform has been taken to cornel not much details at the moment.... anyone has more word or info please post here my mother is pretty traumatised from this at the moment....

Any time a person comes into physical contact with a train it's called a 12-9.

Period.

If you goin do it, you should be male at least becuase of reasons you all should know. But still. YOU DONT PISS IN THE SUBWAY

Seriously.

It was their own fault, you might even say foolishness, that landed them on the tracks in the first place, he said. One man was drunk and, for some bizarre reason, had climbed down from the platform to relieve himself.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/13/nyregion/nyc-the-numbers-motormen-dread-12-9.html

Whats wrong with people these days

• 2 weeks later...

This is more crazy then the time when that dude got 12-9 when taking a shit in between cars on the (E) at Jamaica Van Wyck on Christmas Night, Wow, Some people never learn that there a corner to piss at, she must have been drunk.

That f'ing idiot should've been thrown in jail for urination and public indecency.

In the words of a now-retired sergeant (who was present when a hoodlum pulled a cord on a northbound A in a car full of cops)..."LOCK THAT IDIOT UP!"

Archived