R44 (C)harlie's

Two things--

This has NOTHING to do with testing, nor was this a planned or permanent event. There is nothing to test. R44s have run on the C line for nearly their whole lives, usually carrying A signs on them but running the same route nonetheless.

Furthermore- Having all R32s assigned to one location is a GOOD thing. It would in theory prevent this problem. With all R32s at 207, they have a higher spare factor for the R32s. Unfortunately, the R32 air conditioners are so bad that this is still not enough to prevent "substitute" trains from needing to be run on the C line.

There a 4 sets in service and wow some of you bashed the R44s a while ago and now going wild about the R44 on the (C) LOL.............. FAILED!

But again Nice shots man!

Oh well, how long is the R44 stayin anyways and are they going to return back to the (A)?

There a 4 sets in service and wow some of you bashed the R44s a while ago and now going wild about the R44 on the (C) LOL.............. FAILED!

But again Nice shots man!

Oh well, how long is the R44 stayin anyways and are they going to return back to the (A)?

As soon as the 4 sets that they're subbing in are back on the road, so if its tomorrow, so be it.

When the (C) riders go apeshit over falty A/C's on the R32's, Then what, Queens Blvd got their way because of this shit, and @ IND man, Im not a F*&king kid thats for one ,two I don't know everything, and some people don't agree with me but 207th is NOT doing a good job on those R32's, they should only have 200, the (A) does NOT need them at all, I saw nothing but R46's on the (A) today, not a single R32, If they were on the (:o, you will have more cars running, yeah they have the shittest A/C but 144 R32's are used on the (C) 18 trainsets of 8 cars and 207th has 244, That's Bullshit, If anything Jamaica should have been smart and kept their 26 cars with an addtional 30 cars, Both CI and Jamaica gave up their R32's because of Management, They think the (C) is a dumping ground, Not for long, I will always say this, the (A)/© should have gotten the R160's 1st point blank, The (A)/© riders get pissed when they see an R160 on the (E), I have seen that alot.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Alrighty then...

Nuce catch of the R44 (C) let alone a R44 period. I'll sqeeze some time in my work schedule to try to find at least one

Just rode the R-44 C train today on the way to the city :D

And luck was on my side lol.

It was the same R-44 set that I took on the A line one last time before they were replaced by the R-46's.

The car was 5479. Saw the same set across the platform at Euclid on the way back home from the city today too :( The same set I took going to the city just returned back to Euclid about an hour later hehe.

Well they're not. Stop foaming. If you follow this board in the slightest you'd know that the R44's are in the process of being retired.

The R44's are on the C due to a shortage of R32's due to faulty air conditioning. Happens every year. The R38's had great a/c and they're long gone.

I know that.Heck can a foamer dream.:D

Archived