MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

More moves at Ulmer Park , 1957 is there from yukon , 1993 & 94 are at ulmer park from castleton , 2120 is at east chester i guess they put it in storage , 9239 , 9416 & 9241 are scrap now .

Not so FAST with 1993 and 94 at UP just yet.

I personally spotted 1994 working the X10 early Monday night in Manhattan with corresponding CASTELTON decals. Maybe 1993 is at UP, but definitely not 94. Saw that parked on 57th and Madison.

2120 was working the x38 Monday evening on 5th Avenue, so that bus is NOT in Eastchester as previously said.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear that those 43s could possibly head to Meredith to knock out the other 2000s, I guess we shall wait and see!

Yea i heard 4315-29 are going to meredith but i think ulmer park should keep the prevosts & 43's together since the 43's are a newer fleet .

Not so FAST with 1993 and 94 at UP just yet.

I personally spotted 1994 working the X10 early Monday night in Manhattan with corresponding CASTELTON decals. Maybe 1993 is at UP, but definitely not 94. Saw that parked on 57th and Madison.

2120 was working the x38 Monday evening on 5th Avenue, so that bus is NOT in Eastchester as previously said.

I saw it in the yard , i guess they sent it for a part or something my mistake . And a driver told me 2120 was scrapped , I guess not .

Following buses are at Spring Creek on LOAN

3608, 3623, 3625, 3733 (ALL from Laguardia). Spotted on the B103 this morning.

Not so fast with 9239 being scrapped. Bus is still ALIVE. I personally spotted that bus on DEADHEAD this morning on the B6 at Glenwood and Ralph.

UPDATE: 9234 has back repainted. Spotted yesterday on B6 at Glenwood and Nostrand

Edited by Future ENY OP
Update

Following buses are at Spring Creek on LOAN

3608, 3623, 3625, 3733 (ALL from Laguardia). Spotted on the B103 this morning.

Not so fast with 9239 being scrapped. Bus is still ALIVE. I personally spotted that bus on DEADHEAD this morning on the B6 at Glenwood and Ralph.

UPDATE: 9234 has back repainted. Spotted yesterday on B6 at Glenwood and Nostrand

I know 9234 has a white back now its had a white one for a month now . It must of gotten into an accident . And 9239 was brought to east chester , It was supposed to be scrapped but they changed their minds I guess .

Where was it? Coulda always been going to Zerega or was it close to the Farms?

--

Also, anybody know the status of 8795? Still haven't seen this bus, listed on the roster at Quill though.

I saw it on White Plans Road and Bruckner blvd. It could have been heading towards Zerega but I really doubt it.

I doubt it because I believe that 947 will serve the same function that 801 served (Training Drivers).

230 was already sent to West Farms to train their operators, so that theory is out the window.

And, BTW, 947 was being sent to Zerega or just leaving Zerega because that's the correct route from JG on the Bruckner Exp. (or Blvd.); either way, it passed the streets that would've routed it to West Farms, anyway. There's usually a C40LF departing from JG every morning to head into Zerega for training purposes, FYI... usually operated by an Superintendent.

230 was already sent to West Farms to train their operators, so that theory is out the window.

And, BTW, 947 was being sent to Zerega or just leaving Zerega because that's the correct route from JG on the Bruckner Exp. (or Blvd.); either way, it passed the streets that would've routed it to West Farms, anyway. There's usually a C40LF departing from JG every morning to head into Zerega for training purposes, FYI... usually operated by an Superintendent.

I was under the assumption that not all of the drivers at west farms were trained. I guess I was wrong. I saw the bus in the afternoon, does that mean anything?

I was under the assumption that not all of the drivers at west farms were trained. I guess I was wrong. I saw the bus in the afternoon, does that mean anything?

More than likely going back to Gleason with one of Zerega's Superintendents.

They take 278 all the way into Brooklyn, and off at 39th Street, or 'sometimes' off at Tillary and take the local streets.

More than likely going back to Gleason with one of Zerega's Superintendents.

They take 278 all the way into Brooklyn, and off at 39th Street, or 'sometimes' off at Tillary and take the local streets.

The thing is it was heading north towards Zerega not south towards Gleason. It may have turned onto Bruckner Blvd. I didn't see where it went though.