MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZFers at LGA?? How about NO!!!! First of all 9033 is long gone, 2nd of all 9083 is at WF. The new arrivals that came in are the following: 3579, 3595, 3597, 3598, 9014, 9094, and 9098. Im sure more will be arriving soon. However, 5093 was seen with 9094/9098 and later left to go back to U.P. Unless the MTA wants the ZFers dead that quick there is no possible way that ANY ZFers will go to MTA Bus especially LGA........of all places. I will double check just to be sure though.

I hope you mean 9033 and 9083....

No I mean 5083 or 93 , a friend of mine works there and he was staring the bus in its face when he called me .

I hope he meant those 2 #'s!

No way in HELL a ZF is popping at LGA.

Never know , plus lga is kinda short .

ZFers at LGA?? How about NO!!!! First of all 9033 is long gone, 2nd of all 9083 is at WF. The new arrivals that came in are the following: 3579, 3595, 3597, 3598, 9014, 9094, and 9098. Im sure more will be arriving soon. However, 5093 was seen with 9094/9098 and later left to go back to U.P. Unless the MTA wants the ZFers dead that quick there is no possible way that ANY ZFers will go to MTA Bus especially LGA........of all places. I will double check just to be sure though.

How about yes ! a friend of mine works there he said its either 5083 or 93 , lga is short so they are taking what ever they can get . 9093 is still @ ulmer pk , 9083 is at wf your right , and 9094 & 98 came in . And that zf is just a loaner for now , im going to drive out there myself tomorrow or sunday and take a look .

Until then, I rather have some sort of confirmation. I find this to be kinda fishy.

I will try to confirm it but until then thats what i was told , maybe it went there for something and then back . But my friend that works there he told me he saw it pulling off he was leaving the depot last night .

How bout this.. I feel that 1 of those ZF's were used for driver transportation to shuttle other drivers that sent over buses from UP. I definitely don't feel that ANY UP ZF's are landing at LGA.

Could be , never know but it doesnt matter weather its a zf or not , lga is taking what ever they can get . Its not like its staying there for good its just there for a few days as a loaner . Im not trying to argue with anybody but this is what i was told .

The following buses are at Far Rockaway (either Temporary or Permanent):

3506 (Seen on the Q22, 10:40AM to Far Rockaway, at Beach 57th Street)

3507 (Seen on the Q22, 11:00AM to Far Rockaway, at Beach 98th Street)

3524 (Seen on the Q22, 2:50PM to Far Rockaway, at Beach 59th Street)

Shame the was my (possibly) last '96 RTS to have ridden out of a QV route. Had it yesterday on the (Q46).

9234 still has the farebox in it , its out of service that one is staying . 9102 might be going out for scrap tomorrow its not facing inward towards the gate anymore its facing out so it might go out tomorrow its going to be driven & 9184 facing in towards the gate with the farebox out of it . That one is going soon too , maybe to scrap or mta bus .

I just spotted 4876 and 4892 headed towards Zerega on the Cross Bronx Expy

4876 was flashing "New Flyer" on the destination sign

4892 was flashing "UPDATED 8-16-11" on the destination sign

Looks like there are extra buses on this order... New Flyer is LATE! HA!

Now lets get these buses over to Ulmer Park and Castleton, and very nice spotting.

As for bus moves.

5025 is still in ULMER PARK with corresponding decals. Spotted that in CANARSIE this AM. That bus did not leave to MJQ as previously reported.

I thought so, I never found 5025. Looks like just 5024 and 5061 that made their way back.

Same thing I said.. 5060 is still in FB. and also spotted returned back to MJQ 5062 from FB. Something tells me those buses may be heading back to FB very soon. New Flyer is late on the order which means extra buses for UP and castleton.

Now lets get these buses over to Ulmer Park and Castleton, and very nice spotting.

As for bus moves.

5025 is still in ULMER PARK with corresponding decals. Spotted that in CANARSIE this AM. That bus did not leave to MJQ as previously reported.

How is that extra buses, I thought the delivery was from 4810-4899?

As for bus moves.

The XD40 order began at 4810. So Castleton gets 4870-4899.