MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When 15 buses got added to the MTA Bus batch, there was a 7/8 split (I forgot which way it was supposed to go). Instead of splitting the order 30/44/8/7, it's better to split it 37/50 or 38/49.

Nitpick*, there's a 2 bus error there.

5138 At ENY I rode it twice on the Q24 today. It was still wearing FLA Decals

Well, I guess it was bound to happen. I guess that's what ENY will be taking to replace their older RTSs? Edited by Grand Concourse

Just a slight correction, 6027 and 163 are at JFK but assigned to Far Rockaway.

163 was on the Q41 and Q8 yesterday, they aren't assigned to Far Rockaway since its closed, they use anything thats at JFK including the storage lot across from the depot, hence why JFK's hybirds and RTS were on the Q22 as well

163 was on the Q41 and Q8 yesterday, they aren't assigned to Far Rockaway since its closed, they use anything thats at JFK including the storage lot across from the depot, hence why JFK's hybirds and RTS were on the Q22 as well

Far Rock is temporarily closed as a physical depot, but it is not closed in the system and buses are assigned to that depot even though they are TEMPORARILY parking them at JFK.

Far Rock is temporarily closed as a physical depot, but it is not closed in the system and buses are assigned to that depot even though they are TEMPORARILY parking them at JFK.

Spring Creek is also doing at least one run on the Q35...yesterday, a 9800 and a 700/7200 were on the line and today, 604 was on the Q35.

According to the information I have, it's assigned as a Far Rockaway bus, I never said it was there.