MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Lol, 'it's just a bus'? after all those posts, I don't think it'll ever sink in anymore...

No its not just a bus..an RTS is just a bus...and Orion VII NG is just a bus...an Orion V is just a bus...even the new C40LFs are just a bus. if there are over hundreds of them...then its a bus...if we receive 600 XD40s then it will be just a bus to me, since they will be everywhere.

Edited by XcelsiorBoii4888

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No its not just a bus..an RTS is just a bus...and Orion VII NG is just a bus...an Orion V is just a bus...if there are over hundreds of them...then its a bus...if we receive 600 XD40s then it will be just a bus to me, since they will be everywhere.

Damm, you went ham. lol

Lol, 'it's just a bus'? after all those posts, I don't think it'll ever sink in anymore...

Lol, damn I shouldn't of said that.

No its not just a bus..an RTS is just a bus...and Orion VII NG is just a bus...an Orion V is just a bus...if there are over hundreds of them...then its a bus...if we receive 600 XD40s then it will be just a bus to me, since they will be everywhere.

You'll be aight, I knew this was bound to happen. I'd rather old school than new school, I never liked this new technology. I bet if you ask around, RTSs are better than XD40's. XD40's are pretty & all but an RTS is a REAL bus.

No its not just a bus..an RTS is just a bus...and Orion VII NG is just a bus...an Orion V is just a bus...even the new C40LFs are just a bus. if there are over hundreds of them...then its a bus...if we receive 600 XD40s then it will be just a bus to me, since they will be everywhere.

So by that logic, the Orion VIIs would be more then just a bus too since it is the backbone of the MTA/NICE? My head hurts. :wacko:

So your saying that every other bus like the C40, Orion and RTS is just a bus but since we only have 90 XD40's it is more than a bus.

From dictionary.com and I quote...

BUS

Noun

a large motor vehicle' date=' having a long body, equipped with seats or benches for passengers, usually operating as part of a scheduled service.[/quote']

...so you're saying an XD40 is like some sort of super extended car or something?