MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was this the accident tha happened t 2am at e5th and ave u? if it was ,it was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. a car speeding ran a red lite on ave u and crash into another car crossing on e5th?

I think that was the bus, they said a bus was involved too.

The 9300s that went to GA, IMHO should have gone to QV for # order purposes and to send the 9500s to GA, as well as to send the small batch of 9600s to Ulmer. Can't win them all I guess.

There is no rule that says buses must be assigned numerically. All accounting of buses and their performance is done via computer.

Lifetime mileage has a lot to do with where old buses are assigned.

was this the accident tha happened t 2am at e5th and ave u? if it was ,it was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. a car speeding ran a red lite on ave u and crash into another car crossing on e5th?

Correct. The bus wasn't the cause of anything, but due to the impact of the two cars, the red car heading northbound on East 5th bounced into the front of 9570 (bus was sitting still since he saw the black car doing 70+) causing some damage I believe, but the operator is fine.

Not a pretty sight.

4956 at Flatbush

...dunno if if was posted already, nor do I give a shit if it was

Check the roster next time, rude boy: http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=MTA_Regional_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

lol

^ 5036 should be there too.

Out of left field... 5026-5033 at MJQ.

I know 5036 is there, I got there when the bus arrived from Jamaica. I posted it already, I got pictures of it too they're posted up. 5034 got there around 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon.

I noticed the moves between depots and did FP gain anything since it added the b7. I figured i ask u will we be getting new up dates regarding the destination codes and a quick suggestion in each of the depots listing the routes i suggest that we note those routes that run weekday only be noted if it can be

I noticed the moves between depots and did FP gain anything since it added the b7. I figured i ask u will we be getting new up dates regarding the destination codes and a quick suggestion in each of the depots listing the routes i suggest that we note those routes that run weekday only be noted if it can be

Fresh Pond did add a bunch of RTS from 126 Street.

Here's their current roster:

F r e s h P o n d D e p o t

Routes: B-7, B-20, B-26, B-38 (split GA), B-52, B-54, Q-54, Q-55, Q-58.

RTS: 54, HYBRID ORIONS: 155, TOTAL: 209.

RTS: 9206, 9219, 9355, 9422-9425, 9428-9429, 9487, 9491, 9493-9500, 9502-9504, 9506, 9573-9596, 9598-9600, 9632, 9634, 9636-9637.

HYBRID-ORIONS: 3965-4006, 4092-4095, 4097-4110, 4112-4138, 6490-6557.