MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7094 has seen service in ENY before, so I can definitely claim it's been assigned.

7108 I'll take off, though I have heard otherwise. Can't confirm it though.

You weren't the first and only person to report 2497 being there by the way. No disrespect, but calm the ego dude.

And TTMG's roster wasn't updated with that information until after I wrote my post.

Ego? Where do you come from with that when you're the one trying to make it seem that way? What I said was not ego driven at the very least.

What you know and what I know are two different things. I've been through ENY and 7094 has never seen the light of day at that Depot.....because it's still at the plant.

It's the same situation with 2492. That bus is at Prevost as the blueprint bus, same for 7094 at New Flyer. Between the time 7092 and 7107 came in, 7094 has always been missing. There's always a bus in the very beginning of the order missing from initial delivery, those two are it.

Unless there's some proof that can be provided that it's within the city, that bus has never touched Brooklyn. I will gladly take back what I said.

Edited by Cait Sith

4656 placed back at JA, I have no confirmation on that move, and haven't had any since it was mentioned.

While we're at it, I don't know why I wasn't believed on this one. 4656-4660 have been gone from JA since I said they were gone. 4658 and 4660 parked at GA today.

2492 I was told was in Charleston. I'm not sure of its confirmation. That's not the bus in question.

As for 7094, I have seen that bus on BusTime in late December. My friend tracked it on the B14 & B12 at that time.

MHV, I still haven't seen those buses on BusTime, plus nobody else has given a confirmation that they are there. Haven't heard anything since you mentioned it. Nothing personal, just seemed to get lost in all the moves.

2492 I was told was in Charleston. I'm not sure of its confirmation. That's not the bus in question.

As for 7094, I have seen that bus on BusTime in late December. My friend tracked it on the B14 & B12 at that time.

MHV, I still haven't seen those buses on BusTime, plus nobody else has given a confirmation that they are there. Haven't heard anything since you mentioned it. Nothing personal, just seemed to get lost in all the moves.

2492 for sure is not there. That bus was at Zerega and then went back.

And to me, that still sounds kinda off because there wasn't anything on 7094 when I was at the Depot. Granted, the delivery didn't come in numeric order, but that bus was never listed in the Depot.

Edited by Cait Sith

2492 for sure is not there. That bus was at Zerega and then went back.

And to me, that still sounds kinda off because there wasn't anything on 7094 when I was at the Depot. Granted, the delivery didn't come in numeric order, but that bus was never listed in the Depot.

That's cool, I'll fix 2492.

And I understand what your saying, but I definitely saw that bus on BusTime with my friend. It may not be there now, but it was in service there.

That depot has questional maintenance practices if you ask me

What he said.

4699 on the Q15A, Jamaica to Casey Stengel 

3329 from Far Rockaway back to Baisley Park

Ok, I'll update it when I can.

Edited by Rick44

Loaners i'm guessing due to shortage of buses that Ulmer Park has. That depot has questional maintenance practices if you ask me

Ulmer Park maintenance is not questionable....
They are doing there best that they can with all the pieces
of crap that they are getting. The work bays are full
with the buses that being worked on.

7108 is IN SERVICE! Just came off the B82. Now, I'm thinking it was really there all along, but I won't know for sure.

7109 is on the B25 today as well.

Also, 4699 is back at JA, on the Q17.

https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster

Well that takes care of that situation. What depot is next to receive the XD40s?

2498 to Charleston 

Got it, thank you Tristan.

6349 to scrap.

Ok, cool, thanks.

6568 from Fresh Pond to East New York

(FP to ENY)

Yep, and 2 more - 6566 is on the Q24 & 6567 is on the B17.

6560-6563, 6565-6624 now at ENY.

Roster updated: https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster

Edited by Rick44