MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2756: Meredith Ave to Charleston.. Bus is currently on the SIM4C heading to Midtown.  (Disregard this)...

It appears this bus is providing coverage for the SIM4C... Bus is still currently under Meredith.

Edited by Future ENY OP
Disregard on 2756.. Bus is still under Meredith.

14 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

7337-7338 from FB is being loaned to UP Depot 7337 is on the B6 as of right now.

You're right...7338 is running on the B64. Not sure if these are loans since they're consecutive units...It's also rare for FB to send buses to UP as they usually receive loans from GA.

1 hour ago, Snorunts said:

You're right...7338 is running on the B64. Not sure if these are loans since they're consecutive units...It's also rare for FB to send buses to UP as they usually receive loans from GA.

Sometimes consecutive units are loaned out. A few months ago 7320, 7321 went to ENY and spent the night at EN. Both buses returned to FB the following evening.  As for Ulmer, I think they are short on buses.  

19 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Sometimes consecutive units are loaned out. A few months ago 7320, 7321 went to ENY and spent the night at EN. Both buses returned to FB the following evening.  As for Ulmer, I think they are short on buses.  

Could be. Maybe bc they lost 4856-4857 to EN.

34 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

Could be. Maybe bc they lost 4856-4857 to EN.

True. However, those buses are still technically registered to Ulmer. Although, the depot stickers haven’t been changed it doesn’t feel like 4856-4857 are long term loans. Similar situation with 3977 and that still has Fresh Pond decals.  Just too much weird swapping in the division right now. 

5 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

True. However, those buses are still technically registered to Ulmer. Although, the depot stickers haven’t been changed it doesn’t feel like 4856-4857 are long term loans. Similar situation with 3977 and that still has Fresh Pond decals.  Just too much weird swapping in the division right now. 

3977 actually has EN decals as of late July. 4857 was running on the B25 last Saturday and still had an UP logo on the driver side. EN is *usually* fast stickin' decals on their buses, which indicates that these two buses could indeed be sent back to UP...maybe by the end of the summer. Same thing happened with 4409 two summers ago.

2 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

3977 actually has EN decals as of late July. 4857 was running on the B25 last Saturday and still had an UP logo on the driver side. EN is *usually* fast stickin' decals on their buses, which indicates that these two buses could indeed be sent back to UP...maybe by the end of the summer. Same thing happened with 4409 two summers ago.

3977 actually  have FP decals on the left side of the bus still which I'm sure it will change eventually  but yeah.

26 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

3977 actually  have FP decals on the left side of the bus still which I'm sure it will change eventually  but yeah.

Oh, I wasn't aware about the driver side. It has the EN sticker on the passenger side, which is why I figured it had it on the operator side as well. Perhaps it fell off.