MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

3965: Manhattanville to Queens Village

I wouldn't be surprised if Manhattanville sends back 3996 to Fresh Pond. (it could happen)

EDIT:  4561 to East New York from Grand Avenue.. It's been there for the better part of this week. (Possible long term loan) It is currently on the B45.

Edited by Future ENY OP
4561 at ENY

30 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Manhattanville sends back 3996 to Fresh Pond. (it could happen)

EDIT:  4561 to East New York from Grand Avenue.. It's been there for the better part of this week. (Possible long term loan) It is currently on the B45.

4440 is also still at East New York. It's been there for some time now. I saw it yesterday on the B45 with GA decals. Today it's running on the B17.

Just now, Snorunts said:

4440 is also still at East New York. It's been there for some time now. I saw it yesterday on the B45 with GA decals. Today it's running on the B17.

My guess is these 2 buses could be possible long term loans since you spotted 4440 with GA decals. 4561 also has GA decals.

6 minutes ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

With apologies if this was mentioned earlier........4696 QV to Grand.  Worked the hawk on the B48 last night, working the hawk on the Q59 as I post this.

The bus you are referring to is 4695. 4696 is a CS unit and it is not in service at the time. And yes, the move was already mentioned (along with 4700).

8 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

9578 is delivered  to MCH Depot.

1572 is at Cas Depot it should be at Meredith Depot soon.

1573 is delivered to Meredith. 

9745 is delivered  to MVH Depot if not mention yet.

Those two have been at Meredith for a while, do you mean 1582 and 1583?