MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

Nice, I knew this would move to Brooklyn at some point! I wonder if 3999, 4413, 4416, 4580-4581 will also make the trip. Perhaps if the worst performing NG Hybrids from Brooklyn retire.

Something tells me that this will happen.  If the trajectory of transfers is correct Fresh Pond and East New York getting most of the Manhattanville NG’s. Uncertain for Flatbush and Grand. 

3 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

3998. Manhattanville to Fresh Pond. Bus currently on the B54. 

Yeah. I wonder if 3999 will go to Fresh Pond as well. ENY doesn't need anymore Next Gen units since they have 5 from MHV to make up what they lost. 3983 left ENY and 4 units retired from ENY. So, if they were to send 3998 to Brooklyn, I knew the only option would be Fresh Pond. Grand Av ain't getting anymore units. Same goes for Flatbush. 

1 minute ago, MHV NG 3952 M11 said:

Yeah. I wonder if 3999 will go to Fresh Pond as well. ENY doesn't need anymore Next Gen units since they have 5 from MHV to make up what they lost. 3983 left ENY and 4 units retired from ENY. So, if they were to send 3998 to Brooklyn, I knew the only option would be Fresh Pond. Grand Av ain't getting anymore units. Same goes for Flatbush. 

Or in Queens: either for MTA Bus conversion or Queens Village: They have some Orion VII Old Gens still up and running. 

27 minutes ago, MHV NG 3952 M11 said:

3983 was replaced with 3977.

Y'never know...Grand Avenue or Flatbush could get NG Hybrids if they have ones that need to be sent elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

The Bus never went back to CS. It's operating on the B54 still.

Its tracking on the Q16 so I don't know what is going on here.

EDIT: Its now tracking on the B54 like you said. Its still confusing.

Edited by Kingsbridgeviewer382

2 hours ago, Snorunts said:

3983 was replaced with 3977.

Y'never know...Grand Avenue or Flatbush could get NG Hybrids if they have ones that need to be sent elsewhere.

Yep just like they got a few from QV even though  they kept swapping.... then GA ends up getting there's back from MHV. Wouldn't  be surprised  if they get more.