Who Says It Aint Possible......

Sea Beach

Rode on my friends bus this weekend, all thanks to him, things that you thought werent possible are..........in a sign :P Everythings with MCI's and 1 NG, Enjoy it. And if you have any sign requests, feel free to ask for 1 ;)

IMG_8259.jpg

IMG_8259.jpg

IMG_8260.jpg

IMG_8261.jpg

IMG_8262.jpg

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_8265.jpg

IMG_8223.jpg

nice photos!,i laughed at the last pic

Thanks! Me to, lol

NICE! If you don't mind, can I get B63 (4630) on an NG or an MCI or an Orion 05 if you get your hands on one.

Thanks! Yea sure.

Nice pics!

Thanks!

Heck yeah! I approve of these, especially of the MCI S79 :cool:

Thanks!

Ok, no shade, I just saw these photos for the first time. I don't want to start a fight or anything.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to agree with the others on this one. ESPECIALLY since the bus operator you rode with is a near and dear friend. PLEASE removed the photos that have people behind the wheel that aren't suppose to be there ASAP. PLEASE you guys are risking this guy's job by posting this online where the MTA higher ups lurk and look for such things.

PLEASE I beg you keep the shots up without people behind the wheel, but take down the ones with the people behind the wheel, not cool dude.

Vinny....I barely come on here to start drama with anybody and you know it, but you really need to consider removing those pictures with UNAUTHORIZED personnel behind the wheel of that bus! The destination sign is cool, but by ppl sitting behind that wheel can and WILL cost that B/O (who i know) a few days suspension or termination!! I know you know better than that and you don't want people losing money in this tough time. I ask you, can you please remove those pictures with people behind the wheel of that bus? That is asking Supervision to have him watched for no reason! I thank you in advance!

OK I know yous been waiting for me to weigh in ,So since I've never had anything posted up that put me in harms way ,This crosses the line so plz use better judgement next time cuz thier is A Reason why we have only (1) true Codebreaker and that is because thier is A Time to play the game and you have your times were you have to be careful so that will be that ok ok.

However that (B)15 is Hot

I see you got my PM, Sea Beach. You did some very great work catching some signs, and I applaud your efforts. But I agree with KR that it's a good idea to be more careful next time.

Now I need to do some more signs before school resumes later this month... :(

EDIT: The shot of "via 95 ST STA" and the last shot are just making me drool and laugh out loud. :drool:

OK I know yous been waiting for me to weigh in ,So since I've never had anything posted up that put me in harms way ,This crosses the line so plz use better judgement next time cuz thier is A Reason why we have only (1) true Codebreaker and that is because thier is A Time to play the game and you have your times were you have to be careful so that will be that ok ok.

However that (B)15 is Hot

Once again, I did not know that it wasnt ok for someone to be in the drivers seat, If I knew, I wouldnt have never put those pics up, but all those pics I took off before. There wont be anymore in the future with someone in the drivers seat.

I see you got my PM, Sea Beach. You did some very great work catching some signs, and I applaud your efforts. But I agree with KR that it's a good idea to be more careful next time.

Now I need to do some more signs before school resumes later this month... :(

EDIT: The shot of "via 95 ST STA" and the last shot are just making me drool and laugh out loud. :drool:

Thank You

Read my post I said to KR.

I dont wanna hear anymore comments regarding the seat cause thats over with and those pics are off......

Archived