Codebreaking For The Collection & Others (56k)

SevenEleven

Great shots! i was thinking that I want to make a friend out of Gleason to put codes on a new flyer c40lf. lol Right now, i have friends out of East NY and Flatbush. Time to go out and search, cause I want a c40lf on the B41! Btw, the X90 is still usable? Because B71, B37 and X51 are invalid codes now.

Excellent stuff, 711! You revived the Bx25 :cool:

I did!? :( Too bad about that Bx23 though.

Sick Pics! That QM34 turning is just amazing! I like that X17J shot also! Cant forget the BxM7A!

Thanks!

Great shots! i was thinking that I want to make a friend out of Gleason to put codes on a new flyer c40lf. lol Right now, i have friends out of East NY and Flatbush. Time to go out and search, cause I want a c40lf on the B41! Btw, the X90 is still usable? Because B71, B37 and X51 are invalid codes now.

Thanks.. I think the codes you will get is dependent on the date of the flash. 880 had a flash from May 2006. When I tried codes such as the old Bx23, X64 to Rosedale and a few others on 7562 they didn't come up.

Love the Q85 and Q3 :tup:

Thanks!

That is not QM34. It is QM24 3rd Av Branch.

7-11, I love your codebreaking pics!!

Thanks.

(F) to Roosevelt Island? That's odd, since RI is only accessible from Queens.

Nice shots!!!

Thanks. It's not odd because the codes are universal across all buses. If you was to go to any other transit bus, you'll be able to pull up the same destination.

Nice shots ! you hooked it up ! .

Thanks.

Great shots.

Thanks.

Excellent:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Me likey the M60 one:)

an 1244 pic;)

Thanks.

You mean the old route, right? Whenever you get the opportunity to do so, I would like to see the Bx2 Limited, and Bx14 revived. B)

Yes. I meant to check it out last time since the B39 was there, but time didn't allow.

A New Flyer on the X10 would be awesome! Great shots!!!

Thanks.

Archived