Presenting the Charleston Depot Logo...

The Real

Let me not come off like a smart ass Leroy, but the generation behind me sucks in terms of respect of intellectual property. I have to get permission from my contacts before posting certain photos or information, right? Ok, it encompass the same rules when it comes to work i've done.

To put it in reality, yes someone else could've easily gone out there and shot the logo and just posted it up and that would've been cool, However, that was not the case here, After getting wind from my contacts that the logos would start showing up on the buses, I went out there, froze my nuggets off waiting for a bus to show up with the logo, shot the photo THEN made my trek home (living in Westchester County, not a easy one from Lower Manhattan), uploaded the photo, put the photo in photoshop to omit the fact that it was taken off the side of an MCI and for it to be clean so you guys can see it clearly, THEN uploaded and posted the photo. I would think that in terms of the work put in to present this logo to you guys could be a little more respected.

Yes the Logo is MTA property, HOWEVER the photo was my property, get it? Its just like if I took the vector graphics here (thanks to Lilbluefoxie for the work he did on those) and made them avatars on another forum without permission, I'd be DEAD wrong. It's like any graphic presented on my own website from another property, I have to cover my assets and get permission to twek or post certain logos.

Its the respect of ones work, thats all I ever ask for from this community. So is it clear now why I made my comment? I should not have had to delve that deep to make my comment transparent.

It's a simple, "Hey, Trevor can I use that to make it an avatar?" Thats all, and 9 times out of 10, I'd be like sure, go for it. Let me be clear, I'm not a hard-ass, just want the respect, I work far too hard to not deserve it, thats all.

And to the mods, don't go locking this thread, because honestly this is a subject matter that actually needs an intelligent debate/conversation on.

Yes. Let's keep this thread open.

Ok. I decided to hold off on commenting on this for a few reasons. Mr. Logan, I would first like to apologize for the whole logo thing. It was my understanding that we had an unspoken gentlemen's agreement on a few things. When you make posts, I frequently "Thank" them because they are very informative, and or enjoyable. But you all have this sense of entitlement that is beginning to rub off on me.......

Let's go back to 2008. You, Pablo, and Ray were hanging out. I called Pablo and told him 3800 was at Castleton when she first arrived. I knew you guys could get there before me, and I like to share. Harry and I stayed up all night waiting for those pics. We knew between the two of you, we would get some excellent 5 star photos. And we did. You both delivered the goods. Needless to say, we were very disappointed at the same time. I told yall everything from day one! Go back to the first page of the Orion 7 sticky thread and start there. Not only that, but I communicated regularly with Pablo. I updated everybody on everything freely, and I never asked for anything in return. I'm a giving and extremely loving person to all people, no mater their sex, race, religion, or orientation.

I told yall when 3800 was coming, and confirmed when she had arrived. What did yall do? I got not one thanks what so ever, and the first place you two posted pics of her was on ****** Subchat? And you have the audacity to avoid me at all costs, and say where is the love and appreciation for a funky ass depot sticker that I can get from the MTA my damn self before you even thought about what it could possibly look like?

Are you serious? Are we really in a competition like that? We definitely are NOW, and you started it. Remember when you, Ray and I went to Castleton for more shots, and we were graced with the presence of the Provost demo? I thought I had video footage, then realized I never hit record! That just made your day. Or what about when I was about to get a shot of 3800, and Ray said "Hold on, let Trevor get it!"

That's why I don't get involved with the "fan community" anymore at all. Half of you are as fake as an Audemars Piguet watch on Canal Street. This is not a competition. People like you drove me to my Passion to give, and not hurt. I provide information for people to enjoy. You provide information for self gratification. So from this day forward, I could be wrong a thousand times, and be satisfied that I proved you wrong once. Not for self gratification, but simply the fact that God don't like ugly. You have been ugly towards me since the day we met. And its cool, because at the end of the day, I will continue to pray for you..........

Just do me the favor Mr. Logan and don't ever PM me again telling me "to avoid problems" because problems with you is the last thing I'm worried about. Next time I'll tell you to take your damn image and stick it you know where.

P.S. From now on keep your damn depot logos to yourself.

.......but to address this. We know hell would have frozen over before you sent me a PM about the logo issue. But you PM'd one of my BEST friends with a PM like that? I told Harry that I was glad he got to this thread before me! I had time to sit down and reflect on the many times you have TRIED to let me have it. Well trying is failing if you don't get it done.

So right now, I'm like Nextel. DONE.

Sorry Harry. You know I try to pride myself on not cursing on the forums. I know you didnt want me to get in this. I stand behind you 1000% percent, but this has to stop now. I thank you for saying exactly what a few of us have wanted to tell Trevor's selfish self-centered ass for quite a while.

All net, and no rim!!!

East New York Out!

So this guy is P.O'd b/c the logo was made into a forum avatar w/o his permission beforehand....

you've got to be f**kin kiddin me....

since copyright infringement is the issue here, just delete the avatar & keep it movin....

That's the issue though...personally I don't see it as copyright infringement because for one the sticker is MTA property, and secondly it's not like Harry is making money using the depot sticker that Trevor so happened to take a photo of. For example, Kris Datta (R32 3348) used my photo of an R44 (C) train at Utica Avenue for his datasheet, while I would have liked it if he had asked me first, since the photo is being used as a resource then I really don't have a problem with that. I understand Trevor's sentiments here, but over a depot sticker is what gets me...as if no one else could have taken a shot of the depot sticker and uploaded it to the forum's database. It just so happened that Trevor managed to get a shot of the depot sticker before us.

As for ENY's post, I have no comment whatsoever.

The Charleston Depot logo does have a bit of character... The Flatbush Depot logo... Now that's a logo with no imagination...

Lol. I like Flatbush's logo. It's simple but to the point and I like the color scheme. Gleason is pretty nice, Manhattanville, Kingsbridge, and Stengal also rank high on my list.

Yes. Let's keep this thread open.

Ok. I decided to hold off on commenting on this for a few reasons. Mr. Logan, I would first like to apologize for the whole logo thing. It was my understanding that we had an unspoken gentlemen's agreement on a few things. When you make posts, I frequently "Thank" them because they are very informative, and or enjoyable. But you all have this sense of entitlement that is beginning to rub off on me.......

Let's go back to 2008. You, Pablo, and Ray were hanging out. I called Pablo and told him 3800 was at Castleton when she first arrived. I knew you guys could get there before me, and I like to share. Harry and I stayed up all night waiting for those pics. We knew between the two of you, we would get some excellent 5 star photos. And we did. You both delivered the goods. Needless to say, we were very disappointed at the same time. I told yall everything from day one! Go back to the first page of the Orion 7 sticky thread and start there. Not only that, but I communicated regularly with Pablo. I updated everybody on everything freely, and I never asked for anything in return. I'm a giving and extremely loving person to all people, no mater their sex, race, religion, or orientation.

I told yall when 3800 was coming, and confirmed when she had arrived. What did yall do? I got not one thanks what so ever, and the first place you two posted pics of her was on ****** Subchat? And you have the audacity to avoid me at all costs, and say where is the love and appreciation for a funky ass depot sticker that I can get from the MTA my damn self before you even thought about what it could possibly look like?

Are you serious? Are we really in a competition like that? We definitely are NOW, and you started it. Remember when you, Ray and I went to Castleton for more shots, and we were graced with the presence of the Provost demo? I thought I had video footage, then realized I never hit record! That just made your day. Or what about when I was about to get a shot of 3800, and Ray said "Hold on, let Trevor get it!"

That's why I don't get involved with the "fan community" anymore at all. Half of you are as fake as an Audemars Piguet watch on Canal Street. This is not a competition. People like you drove me to my Passion to give, and not hurt. I provide information for people to enjoy. You provide information for self gratification. So from this day forward, I could be wrong a thousand times, and be satisfied that I proved you wrong once. Not for self gratification, but simply the fact that God don't like ugly. You have been ugly towards me since the day we met. And its cool, because at the end of the day, I will continue to pray for you..........

.......but to address this. We know hell would have frozen over before you sent me a PM about the logo issue. But you PM'd one of my BEST friends with a PM like that? I told Harry that I was glad he got to this thread before me! I had time to sit down and reflect on the many times you have TRIED to let me have it. Well trying is failing if you don't get it done.

So right now, I'm like Nextel. DONE.

Sorry Harry. You know I try to pride myself on not cursing on the forums. I know you didnt want me to get in this. I stand behind you 1000% percent, but this has to stop now. I thank you for saying exactly what a few of us have wanted to tell Trevor's selfish self-centered ass for quite a while.

All net, and no rim!!!

East New York Out!

How you sound right now, about some mess from 2008. You told Pablo Or Ray about 3800, you didn't me about it. I found out about 3800 being at Castleton from my operator friend who works there, not Pablo and Not Ray... Secondly, the first photo I got of a 3800 new in 2008 which was shot on June 2008. How you sound right now when I didn't even become a member of this until July?

And what you tight and aggy because I posted some photos I took on Staten Island of OTHER 3800s on Sub/Buschat and not here over 2 years ago? Seriously?! And you calling me selfish? What you just laid out is the definition of selfish! Holding on to some shit for 2 years ago when I barely knew you, and STILL barely know you. Avoid You?! I don't have to avoid anyone, but if you don't make yourself known IN PERSON, I'm not going to recognize you. Plain and Simple. That's like seeing a cousin for the first time and 2 years later after not seeing that person, you not gonna remember what they look like.

Then, how you really sound talking about I share information for self gratification, if it was self gratification and being selfigh, I wouldn't share shit! I'd just go out there and take photos of whatever it is new and keep it moving, then post the photos and say nothing about anything! The fact is that I've shared information so that others can go out there and get photos of/ride whatever equipment, its up to ya'll do with that information after the fact.

As for the Prevost thing you speaking on, Ray told you that, and I didn't hear him say that to you, you are you own person, who is Ray to tell you not to take a photo of something, that sounds like something you NEED to take up with Ray and not me. But again, and let me clear, don't think that you was the first person I heard anything about the Prevost from, because you wasn't!

You and your peoples/friends/associates/whatever you wanna call them to you can think anything you want about me, say anything you want about me because at the end of the day, if you aren't someone who is a friend/family member to me, you don't know me outside you what you PERCEIVE me to be or what you "hear."

And Perception is VERY much like Assuming and we all know the acronym for that...

Now you and your best friend can take my account and close it and have a happy 2011.

How you sound right now, about some mess from 2008. You told Pablo Or Ray about 3800, you didn't me about it. I found out about 3800 being at Castleton from my operator friend who works there, not Pablo and Not Ray... Secondly, the first photo I got of a 3800 new in 2008 which was shot on June 2008. How you sound right now when I didn't even become a member of this until July?

And what you tight and aggy because I posted some photos I took on Staten Island of OTHER 3800s on Sub/Buschat and not here over 2 years ago? Seriously?! And you calling me selfish? What you just laid out is the definition of selfish! Holding on to some shit for 2 years ago when I barely knew you, and STILL barely know you. Avoid You?! I don't have to avoid anyone, but if you don't make yourself known IN PERSON, I'm not going to recognize you. Plain and Simple. That's like seeing a cousin for the first time and 2 years later after not seeing that person, you not gonna remember what they look like.

Then, how you really sound talking about I share information for self gratification, if it was self gratification and being selfigh, I wouldn't share shit! I'd just go out there and take photos of whatever it is new and keep it moving, then post the photos and say nothing about anything! The fact is that I've shared information so that others can go out there and get photos of/ride whatever equipment, its up to ya'll do with that information after the fact.

As for the Prevost thing you speaking on, Ray told you that, and I didn't hear him say that to you, you are you own person, who is Ray to tell you not to take a photo of something, that sounds like something you NEED to take up with Ray and not me. But again, and let me clear, don't think that you was the first person I heard anything about the Prevost from, because you wasn't!

You and your peoples/friends/associates/whatever you wanna call them to you can think anything you want about me, say anything you want about me because at the end of the day, if you aren't someone who is a friend/family member to me, you don't know me outside you what you PERCEIVE me to be or what you "hear."

And Perception is VERY much like Assuming and we all know the acronym for that...

Now you and your best friend can take my account and close it and have a happy 2011.

As epic as your post may sound. It's really too bad that 95% of it is a lie. You know the say a half truth is a complete lie. I won't go into details because it isn't necessary. I proved my point, and let it be know what type of character you are. For the record, I have absolutely no problem with Ray at all. He is a really cool guy, and I will talk to him about what I said. He contacted me in a VERY respectful manner. I really appreciated that! Maybe you should take notes. Nobody is closing your account either. You need to do some soul searching, because you aren't lying to anyone but yourself. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I wish you all the best!:tdown:

Archived