Reduced service this Friday & next??

Via Garibaldi 8

I heard that express bus service will be running on a Saturday schedule this Friday and next but there is no information on the MTA website anywhere to confirm this to my knowledge. This would mean that express bus lines that don't run on Saturdays would not run at all. Can someone please confirm this? I was hoping I'd be able to take my regular express bus on Friday to run errands and such. Thanks.

I heard that express bus service will be running on a Saturday schedule this Friday and next but there is no information on the MTA website anywhere to confirm this to my knowledge. This would mean that express bus lines that don't run on Saturdays would not run at all. Can someone please confirm this? I was hoping I'd be able to take my regular express bus on Friday to run errands and such. Thanks.

Website: http://mta.info/nyct/service/events/HolidayService.htm

Otherwise I would've been waiting for an X30 that would've never came... With that said, the X10 and X1 will be a mess because those who do find out will use those lines to go the city which will mean overcrowding. They should add extra runs for sure. Two weekends ago on Saturday, the X1 was so packed by 41st and 5th that I had to give up and take the X10.

Otherwise I would've been waiting for an X30 that would've never came... With that said, the X10 and X1 will be a mess because those who do find out will use those lines to go the city which will mean overcrowding. They should add extra runs for sure. Two weekends ago on Saturday, the X1 was so packed by 41st and 5th that I had to give up and take the X10.

Keep in mind, that next Friday New Year's Eve 12/31/10 (NYCT) buses will also run on a Saturday schedule as well.

I really hope they don't run the X17 once an hour. That will be a disaster.

The X17C runs every 30 minutes on Saturdays. Seeing that tomorrow, service will operate on a Saturday schedule, that's how the X17C should run.

Here in Phoenix, Valley Metro will be operating buses and Metro on a Sunday schedule on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

That means in Mesa only four routes - MetroLink, #40 Apache/Main, #61 Southern and #96 Dobson will run.

I think Saturday service isn't bad, but a few runs should be added. I am sort of wondering what the X1 will be like when I leave shortly.

I know the BM3 won't be that crowded.

Archived