R68A (Q) train?

Calvin

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The R160s has gotten to the point that they're not fun anymore

I used to like the R160s, but I stopped due to 1,000 failures. They suck all right. I have to ride the (N) train with mostly R160s and some R68As and one time, I took the R160s (F)AIL TRAIN to Rockefeller Center. On the FIND screen, it's all blank, same as the interior LED sign.

I think only the (F)AIL TRAIN should serve R160s. That's how I love it! :tup:

I like the 160's, but miss looking through the RFW. One line that I really wish still had divirsity is the (F). I miss looking though the RFW on the (Q). Man those days are long gone. :(

There was a time before the R160 Jamaica takeover took place, where you could get a R32, R40M, R42, R46 on the (F). That was when the (F) was the best. And the (E) you could have got a R32, R40M, R42.

The (F) now is just another (A)....long and bouring and one train fleet.

There was a time before the R160 Jamaica takeover took place, where you could get a R32, R40M, R42, R46 on the (F). That was when the (F) was the best. And the (E) you could have got a R32, R40M, R42.

The (F) now is just another (A)....long and bouring and one train fleet.

awww man...The 32's on the (E) was beast! The Queens Blvd Exp put those cars to the test!

There was a time where you could get a R32, R40M, R68/R68A, AND R160 on the (N)...now it's just all R160s. :(

While I was fanning the Culver line yesterday, I was thinking "Wow, this line is so boring compared to the Brighton and West End lines. Everything here is so un-colorful and boring!"

(Btw, check the link in my sig to see the pics and vid.)

There was a time where you could get a R32, R40M, R68/R68A, AND R160 on the (N)...now it's just all R160s. :(

While I was fanning the Culver line yesterday, I was thinking "Wow, this line is so boring compared to the Brighton and West End lines. Everything here is so un-colorful and boring!"

(Btw, check the link in my sig to see the pics and vid.)

So true. Sometimes when riding the Culver I feel like I'm at a funeral. But when it comes to the Brighton-I'm a lil kid in Disney Land. :cool:

They dont look right anywhere.....its just too many of them. If they were on a few lines cool, but they are all over.

I'm sure people said the same thing about the R16/17/21/22/26/27/28/29/30/33/36. There all the same except for minor details in appearance.

I'm sure people said the same thing about the R16/17/21/22/26/27/28/29/30/33/36. There all the same except for minor details in appearance.

At least with those trains they all had character...unfortunately the R160s lack that, and lack it greatly.

To me, "a trains a train".... Im just glad im getting service and something I can railfan with........

Not to railfans. Sure were glad for service. But you, I and others here obviously see more to trains. Thats why were so interested in them. Thats why were chatting on this forum. Thats why people like us were given such a name.

Appples to Oranges l0l. those are real trains! R160=junk on wheels.

Try telling that to people who rode the Arnines, D types, Low-Vs, and all the other pre war cars. I know people who hate almost all the SMEE cars because they were all very much the same.

Try telling that to people who rode the Arnines, D types, Low-Vs, and all the other pre war cars. I know people who hate almost all the SMEE cars because they were all very much the same.

I guess your right in there time it must have been bouring. So Im guessing they may love the R160s.

I guess your right in there time it must have been bouring. So Im guessing they may love the R160s.

They see them for what they are, JUNK. I could tell you things about the shits cans the would probably scare the crap out of you, but an open forum isn't the place.

If every single train looks like the R160's, and R142's in the future you might see me choke in front of a subway platform. The fleet would lose all variety, and I would consider it the most ugliest subway fleet in history.

The style will pass sooner or later. All the IRT cars from the R15 thru the R36 looked the same and so did the IND's first cars. Designs will change over time as they always do.

Archived