Here We Go Again!!!!

rtetro

With 8 to 12 inches of snow being projected for tomorrow through Wednesday, it's got to be asked. Did the (MTA) learn anything from the last storm? I have to wonder if we will see a repeat of their poor management of the transit system as we saw a few weeks ago.

Worst case scenario from a public relations standpoint: More stranded straphangers for extended hours.

Yea more snow!!! I think school will be closed on Wednesday b\c the heaviest will drop btwn 1AM and 9AM Wednesday morning that's 1-2inches/hr.

I hope Cathie Black & Bloomberg make the right decision to close schools.Either way I'm not risking getting stuck underground or whatever b\c I go2 school in Brooklyn from the Bronx I would hate2 be trapped on a train for several hours.

I'mma go out get some photos and relax the rest of the day inside I won't even mess with Transit service.

Yea more snow!!! I think school will be closed on Wednesday b\c the heaviest will drop btwn 1AM and 9AM Wednesday morning that's 1-2inches/hr.

I hope Cathie Black & Bloomberg make the right decision to close schools.Either way I'm not risking getting stuck underground or whatever b\c I go2 school in Brooklyn from the Bronx I would hate2 be trapped on a train for several hours.

I'mma go out get some photos and relax the rest of the day inside I won't even mess with Transit service.

yes and If schools are open and theres 12 inches of snow Im not risking taking the Q72. I can walk to my school, but its 25 long blocks and one part is a very bad neighboorhood.B)

Schools will not be open if there's 12 feet of snow.
If schools were open when there was 12 feet of snow, I'm sure there'd be a riot and then some people get fired B)
LMAO 12 feet everything would be buried.Especially my short ass I'm 5'4 lol.Shit NYC would be closed for like a week stores,highways and roads.It would be a snow fiesta.But anything above 6-8in shall close school.

okay guys my bad meant inches! Were olny human. We all make misteaks. sign on my classroom wall. It was a typo but I dont think NYC has or ever will get 12 feet of snow. :eek:

I think he mean inches.

THANK YOU!!!!:):)

okay guys my bad meant inches! Were olny human. We all make misteaks. sign on my classroom wall. It was a typo but I dont think NYC has or ever will get 12 feet of snow. :eek:

It was just a joke :P

Were olny human. We all make misteaks.

Mmmmmm.........steak :P

This snow is gonna unleash all hell. Everyone run for high ground.

The snow affects the high grounds too, in fact its the first to be affected. Everyone should quickly go in the subway tunnels, there's barely any snow down there.

They've started making changes. All single vacation days are cancelled, hourly and supervisors are being told to expect 12 hr shifts, everyone is on call (RDO's) and all info must be current. Memo's now come down 2 days before the storm telling you what to expect ( manpower/work wise).

Guest lance25
Hopefully the storm happens during the day this time,

SNOW SHOTS!

Sorry, but weather forecasters are saying that the heaviest of the snow is expected to fall between 10PM tonight and 7AM tomorrow.

Archived