Texting FAIL!

BZGuy

Both were hilarious, and I sucks I am never around to see this happen, so I could just bust out laughing loudly..........

As for y'all talking about ugly falling down the manhole. You are going to hell, unless God truly don't like ugly. Then you will get a free pass..........

I heard on te news tonight that this girl is now suing the store because te security guards were laughing at her and not sending help. To me, though, it seems like the guards in the video were watching the tape after it happened, not live.

Of course. Hey maybe I'll walk into a pole and sue. The real American lottery. I'll just pretend I was texting.

F***ing idiots.

Does everyone in this nation has to file lawsuits. I think it's getting out of hand. I think we should limit the amount of times someone can sue someone for money.

Thats what this nation has come to. People will sue for anything.

This lady is a idiot...no one told her to text while walking and not paying attention. And now she wants to sue, she is a stone idiot and she got what she deserved. If I was there I would have pointed and laughed at her.

This lady is a idiot...no one told her to text while walking and not paying attention. And now she wants to sue, she is a stone idiot and she got what she deserved. If I was there I would have pointed and laughed at her.

her parents should sue her !

then again, the embarrassment of havin this idiot for a daughter is punishment enough....

I mean, this broad done fell head first in a dam mall pool... then got out & try' slyly play it off like aint nothin happened...

just out of GP, I would pointed, while doin the c'-walk... then the dougie... then this s***...

omfg_you_are_not_the_father.gif

....all while LMFAO !!!

...and it wouldn't be the first time I got kicked out of a mall for "excessive noise" (smh) either... to hell w/ smith haven mall... not my fault if someone is doin continuous backflips, and ends up crashing into one of those jewelry vendor carts (or w/e you call those things) that be between the center of the walkways....

She would have sue you. Unless she found out you work for NJT, then deep pockets say, sue them. They'll find a way to get a ridiculous lawsuit........

Does everyone in this nation has to file lawsuits. I think it's getting out of hand. I think we should limit the amount of times someone can sue someone for money.

Yes, because civil lawyers are another group, that drains this country. If they figure they can make a buck, no matter how ridiculous the lawsuit, they will go for it. As they saying goes, there is a sucker born every minute, and 12 get on a jury at the same time, sometimes...........

She appeared in court yesterday to answer Felony charges of theft. She stole a co-worker's credit cards, called the company to change the address to hers, and spent almost $5000.

She's also wanted for a hit-and-run.

smh...smfh...

Archived