No N or Q service in both directions?

MainStreetBound7

So randomly this morning I get to Queensboro Plazza to find theres no (N) or (Q) service in either direction. Does anybody have any idea of why that happened.

Some rumors have said that someone committed suicide.

A few people i go to school with saw the incident on the way in this morning, they arrived an hour and then some late.(i go to school in astoria)

They said someone jumped on the tracks while the train was apparently pulling in, ATTEMPTED suicide but he survived the accident.

A few people i go to school with saw the incident on the way in this morning, they arrived an hour and then some late.(i go to school in astoria)

They said someone jumped on the tracks while the train was apparently pulling in, ATTEMPTED suicide but he survived the accident.

What school do you go to?

If it's a she I would try to stop her as soon as possible especially if shes extremely young. I think the male community including me are able to take care of themselves, but there are obviously some evil, and horrible males out there that don't take care of the ladies out there.

smh wow. im glad hes alive.

These morning, it was very crazy on (M60)s. M60 I was on was already crowded at Steinway St.

From 33rd St to 31st St, it was mad crowd. It seem like Hoyt Av block had more people in one signal block with many riders fare beating b/c of overcrowded bus just like on N88 Jones Beach1 Overcrowded.

I guess that's why (N)(Q) riders decided to take bus to catch subway on other side of East River.

Looks like someone got snatched by the gap between the cars and wound up forgotten in the tube! My heart bleeds for them. It's kinda startling when you're sitting there speeding through and you suddenly hear the clickety-clackety of the train wheels 'cause someone decided they wanted to switch cars... *Sigh*

Archived