0058 On The M42

ciboii22

It's almost like every type of bus run on the M42. Nice Shots! :cool:

Thanks & i guess the m42 is a tough route , the b6 about 3 hrs long .

Who is the driver looking at 0058 in depot?

Thats my friend , he was shutting down the bus and closing the doors , when you turn it on it talks to you and the doors open up automatically .

that blows.. UP needs new buses.

Yea it sucks that it had to leave but ulmer pk is getting nova lfs 30 of them soon .

Wow, l just saw that bus on the B6 LTD this afternoon, this bus ran in service on two different routes out of two different depots in one day!

Nice catch dude.

Thanks . Its not coming back to us anymore :) but im off for 2 weeks so i can go up to quill and see it . Quill is stepping up now .

I hope this is true...I dont wanna be on a wild ghost chase like the last B6 attempts.....

Yea its true , im going by ulmer park today if i dont see it then its @ quill , smoeone on here said they saw it yesterday on the B6 at 3 pm and i went to ulmer pk at around 7 and i didnt see it then i went back at 9 & didnt see it so it must of did its last run on the B6 & then went to quill . The pictures you see of it on the M42 thats in manhattan , another friend of mine took pictures where it was at grand ave like 2-3 weeks ago .

This has to be your best work so far in my opinion. :tup:

Thanks

OMG!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Ill be all over the M42 tomorrow...

Lol , Good luck finding it .

No guarantee it will be running on a Sunday... best chances are weekdays

Yea it'll be running on week days and maybe sometimes saturdays , they didnt even put 0058 on the b6 on sundays .

Yea its true , im going by ulmer park today if i dont see it then its @ quill , smoeone on here said they saw it yesterday on the B6 at 3 pm and i went to ulmer pk at around 7 and i didnt see it then i went back at 9 & didnt see it so it must of did its last run on the B6 & then went to quill . The pictures you see of it on the M42 thats in manhattan , another friend of mine took pictures where it was at grand ave like 2-3 weeks ago .

The pics i'm seeing of that bus aren't on the M42, Quill or even in the Boro of Manhattan. Those shots were taken at the Zerega CMF with M42 on the signs.

The pics i'm seeing of that bus aren't on the M42, Quill or even in the Boro of Manhattan. Those shots were taken at the Zerega CMF with M42 on the signs.

I didnt take the pictures of 0058 that has the m42 sign above a friend of mine who works at quill he took those shots but i was in manhattan and i saw it on the M42 , but it was going back to quill & i didnt have my camera on me & my phone is slower than a turtle so i couldnt catch it but im off for 1 week so ill go to quill and catch it .

oh It doesn't run on Sundays? nvm.

then I hope its still running in a week because the next Week I have off of school :rock:.

Most likely it isnt going to run on a sunday . It will most likely run on weekdays and maybe a saturday .

That is a bunch of bull. I just got a message from my friend. It's on the B6 to Rockaway Parkway Station...but I am not doubting the switch over to the M42. I also heard something about that...

that demo on the M42 will run for 1 month?

I dont know .

That is a bunch of bull. I just got a message from my friend. It's on the B6 to Rockaway Parkway Station...but I am not doubting the switch over to the M42. I also heard something about that...

Then it must of went to quill for like 1 hour or 2 , i guess ulmer pk said they werent finished with this bus yet . & i guess it could leave anyday for the M42 , So it probably went to quill to see how it would look on a manhattan route & then gave it back but i didnt see it lastnight @ ulmer pk at all .

The bus could have been running in service on the B6...

i asked the supiorvisor and he said it went to quill , & i went to the depot at 9 pm , they wouldnt put that bus out that late , it only runs at 7 am , & 3 pm & they refuel it before major pull in time & swing it back upfront park it & thats the end . I went to ulmer park just now and i saw it in the front , so i guess it went to quill to see how it'd look on the m42 .

Archived