SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean it's New York, everything is tagged up here. Besides, the (J) / (M) 160's also gets tagged, and its originally their R160s.

what you think? I was born yesterday? I know where i am and I know how petty tagged the 160s at ENY get. That 86xx set had new poorly washed graffiti. Edited by VIP

Oh will you give it a rest Priince. It was RUSH HOUR and the train was packed, I needed to hold onto it until 96 St, where it could be taken OOS properly.

Whatever, I'm not going to argue anymore with a person that dedicates time to lend the MTA a hand. The reason why it wasn't allowed is because if an MTA staff catches you doing that, they will question you.

Whatever, I'm not going to argue anymore with a person that dedicates time to lend the MTA a hand. The reason why it wasn't allowed is because if an MTA staff catches you doing that, they will question you.

now this shit show sounds like a beefed up story. I would take most to all of Javiers post with a grain of salt...

what you think? I was born yesterday? I know where i am and I know how petty tagged the 160s at ENY get. That 86xx set had new poorly washed graffiti.

There's no need to get like that. I'm simply answering your question, which is true.

now this shit show sounds like a beefed up story. I would take most to all of Javiers post with a grain of salt...

Well I'm just saying...no beef intended. :/

Oh will you give it a rest Priince. It was RUSH HOUR and the train was packed, I needed to hold onto it until 96 St, where it could be taken OOS properly.

MTA vigilante or super hero? And are you still cleaning R188 converts? Because some of the 74xx still have yellow wall trims

Today morning on the lex: any comments/thoughts by employees would be greatly appreciated.. Onboard a s/b 4, everything just fine until we reach 14th/union sq. where we are switched to the local track. No explanation given. C/R informs us that the next stop is Brooklyn Bridge. As we are leaving 14th I see a 5 arriving on the express track. We run express on the local track. North of Brooklyn Bridge we stop. The 5 I saw passes us on the express track and enters the station. We then proceed into the station on the local track and are informed it will be the last stop.. 4 trains go by until I can finally board one to continue south...

I'm just gonna go a few posts back real quick....

Oh here we go again. Javier with helping the MTA!

Don't fiddle with it either and I don't believe this because I've BEEN/SEEN doors that are not opening/closing and its like nothing, get in thru the other door. Doors open and close fine. The day goes on...

This would be one of the FEW times I believe Javier because I had a similar experience with my senior scavenger hunt.

I was on a (2) train, and one of the doors wanted to go shuffling between staying shut and opening up. It even got stuck halfway to the point I had to manually close it.

And everyone else jumping onto Javier just let him be. We don't need a flamewar because someone desided to do something that one would NEVER do, especially cleaning NYC. I think it's a little odd, but at least someone's cleaning and helping out this shitty city.

Quick edit: My trip was not that long ago, a month maybe. I wouldn't be suprised if Javier rode the same car as me.

Edited by MysteriousBtrain