SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously Priincenene and Javier, no one here reads this thread to watch you two constantly bickering like little kids trying to act tough. Like Around the Horn said, PM each other and fight there or something, but you guys seriously need to chill out, both of you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting back to the topic recently brought up, those extra (F) trains would have been perfect for this weekend's 6th Avenue G.O., since the (D) was rerouted to the 8th Avenue line...

Edited by LegoBrickBreaker101

You damn sure act like one.

Your dam sure a big asswipe who can't handle the truth.

F.Y.I.: The only people who lose in life are those who don’t know how to make a clean exit out of an unproductive fight. They’re the same people who end up as bottom-dwellers in whatever endeavor they find themselves in. When you meet a hard-head with whom you can’t see eye-to-eye, ignore and move on. If you really want to put the other guy in his place, quit your little squabbles and win in life (happy family, girls, money, fame, etc.). Winning a squabble only feeds your ego, and that has never helped a soul.

Edited by CenSin

F.Y.I.: The only people who lose in life are those who don’t know how to make a clean exit out of an unproductive fight. They’re the same people who end up as bottom-dwellers in whatever endeavor they find themselves in. When you meet a hard-head with whom you can’t see eye-to-eye, ignore and move on. If you really want to put the other guy in his place, quit your little squabbles and win in life (happy family, girls, money, fame, etc.). Winning a squabble only feeds your ego, and that has never helped a soul.

My bro, I know this already. I'm not fighting with a sensitive person anymore.

Too late...next time, please watch what you say on this site.

Appreciate it man.

The dispatcher held the Coney Island-bound (F) this evening at Jay Street–MetroTech for 5~6 minutes to let 2 (A) trains and 1 (C) connect. It did so again at Fort Hamilton Parkway for 1 minutes because the (G) got to Bergen first while the (F) was dwelling at Jay Street–MetroTech. And then again for 1 minute at Church Avenue for no apparent reason. And once more for 2 minutes at Ditmas Avenue… to announce that the train was running express to Kings Highway due to lateness. The express run did not win back much time. 9 minutes of purposely-inflicted delays can’t be fixed with such a short express run.

The TA provided extra service on the (F) between 179 St and 2 Av since the Bronx-bound (D) was on the 8th Avenue Local Line. This is also reliving the (V) Line's memory.

Nope the reason why those Extra (F) Trains ran to 2nd Avenue was due to another G.O in Brooklyn having (F) Trains to Kings Highway only. They always have extra (F) Trains on December Weekends for years. The (E) and (Q) also gets extra service on December weekends during the holiday season.

Nope the reason why those Extra (F) Trains ran to 2nd Avenue was due to another G.O in Brooklyn having (F) Trains to Kings Highway only. They always have extra (F) Trains on December Weekends for years. The (E) and (Q) also gets extra service on December weekends during the holiday season.

Where would the extra (F) trains normally go?Kings Highway?Church Avenue,even?

Ok, I missed out the (F) service outage between Stillwell and Kings Hwy, but what I said before is ABSOLUTELY correct. The (E) and (Q), I can care less about.