Osama Bin Laden is Dead

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Navy Seals "PWND" Osama, Obama just happened to be the guy in office at the time.

True. Obama however put together the operation back in August. So it's a little more than him just happening to be in office at the time. He allocated training, time and money for the sole purpose of catching him. It didn't happen by chance.

Mendenhall is a f***ing idiot. Another shining example of why Twitter should not exist. As if we don't already have enough morons (Limbaugh, Hannity, Olbermann, Beck) with access to media.

I can agree with all of that except the Olbermann part!:P

No Navy Seals "PWND" Osama, Obama just happened to be the guy in office at the time.

Got to disagree. If this mission failed i.e Jimmy Carter led 'attempted resue' of the Hostages in Iran in Spring 1980, some people *cough TEA PARTY* Cough* would wanted Obama to resign. Sure the Navy Seals deserve most of the credit but some props to Obama as well. And I am no way a hardcore Obama supporter.

Heard on CNN that the possible Osama successor was born in New Mexico and is an American citizen. He is no longer allowed back in America.

Now that hes dead lets not forget Osama may have someone out there in case of his death to lead his wishes.

I think I have obtained a real picture of Osama's dead body. Not the one you get from a google image search. The pic I have is in night vision, theres a soldier holding his dead body, and it looks like they're in a helicopter. IDK if I should post a leaked photo...

Oh man! For like the rest of my life Osama will become the new "Elvis' and "Hitler' with claims they both alive. Actually I saw Elvis working at the Wal Mart near my house lol.:eek:

Obama made the right choice by not releasing the photos. There is no need to. If people dont believe it then so be it. As I said even with him dead there still can be an attack. Lets be real here and think outside the box. The middle east has always had issues since time began and it will continue until time ends.

Just because Saddam Hussain photos were out there doesnt mean anything. But expect these photos to leaked overtime.

He was shot in the head why do people want to see such a mess.....

I think I have obtained a real picture of Osama's dead body. Not the one you get from a google image search. The pic I have is in night vision, theres a soldier holding his dead body, and it looks like they're in a helicopter. IDK if I should post a leaked photo...

I have only one thing to say. 12-9 photos.

Its fake. I changed this post three times btw. When I thought it was real I got a sinking feeling in the pit of my soul.

Obama made the right choice by not releasing the photos. There is no need to. If people dont believe it then so be it. As I said even with him dead there still can be an attack. Lets be real here and think outside the box. The middle east has always had issues since time began and it will continue until time ends.

Just because Saddam Hussain photos were out there doesnt mean anything. But expect these photos to leaked overtime.

He was shot in the head why do people want to see such a mess.....

Just saw Fox News and even Former GW Chief Aide Karl Rove agreed with Obama's decision. And Rove is a hardcore consertative.

Oh man! For like the rest of my life Osama will become the new "Elvis' and "Hitler' with claims they both alive. Actually I saw Elvis working at the Wal Mart near my house lol.:eek:

I have to agree. If the media "released" pics of the burnt/mutilated contractors hanging off the Feluja bridge, then what's so wrong about showing Osama's shot up face?

Withholding it in addition to all the conflicting reports of was he armed or not and dumping his body in the ocean will just fuel the conspiracy theories about if Osama is really dead. SHOW THE IMAGES! Put the rumors down asap. We don't need deathers like we had birthers.

Just saw Fox News and even Former GW Chief Aide Karl Rove agreed with Obama's decision. And Rove is a hardcore consertative.

Aside comment: F*** Rove.

I have to agree. If the media "released" pics of the burnt/mutilated contractors hanging off the Feluja bridge, then what's so wrong about showing Osama's shot up face?

Withholding it in addition to all the conflicting reports of was he armed or not and dumping his body in the ocean will just fuel the conspiracy theories about if Osama is really dead. SHOW THE IMAGES! Put the rumors down asap. We don't need deathers like we had birthers.

Maybe if birthers and deathers were put in the same room they'd cancel out in a divide by zero scenario and all cease to exist? That would be wonderful.

Archived