Osama Bin Laden is Dead

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is fantastic news. It's been a long time coming but I'm glad that the job was done and justice of some kind was served on Osama Bin Laden's ass. The War on Terror is far from over but we can breath a little bit easier knowing that rat won't be around to harass the world anymore.

God Bless America

It's weird...I don't really hear anything and I'm only a couple blocks away from the site. Hmm...

Turn on our TV or go down there... If I didn't live out in Brooklyn, I'd go down there

Idiots. It's just Osama...its not like Al-Queda was defeated. There shouldn't be any celebrations right now. And from a personal standpoint I think it would be a lot better if he were alive and brought in to face punishment.

I doubt trials would do anything other than to give the bastards a platform to spew their anti-American shit. Sure it would be nice to keep them alive and torture them, but killing OBL saves us on having to keep that sorry SOB alive.

As for the crowds cheering, most likely college kids and those blinded by 'Obama can do no wrong'.* [Note, Obama deserves credit for putting more efforts to capture Bin Laden.]

Yes, it is a great day seeing that bastard dead, but that doesn't mean the threat is over. The head of the snake is gone, there will be others to take his place. Plus with his failing health, I have doubts he was the one calling all the shots anyway.

Yes, most of them are young adults. There are people jogging to the white house. Im watching msnbc with Brian Williams, not NBC 4. My bad.

NBC4 in NYC and Ch.13 in Albany (NBC) as well as all of the Local NYC and Albany free tv stations are now off the air.

Yes, most of them are young adults. There are people jogging to the white house. Im watching msnbc with Brian Williams, not NBC 4. My bad.

Who else would go out at 12AM on a Monday?

Something seems odd about all this...

Mayday Mayday (the distress call the military uses) Kaddafis son killed, Mayday Mayday Osama killed.. May 1st..Wow we had two big hits, Killed Kaddafis Son and Osama the same day.. Yeah sure we did..

Obama catches Osama... Obama pulled out the joker card for the next term of presidency.. next slogan for 2012 that secures Obama for another 4 more years despite his approval past numbers in the slump

disease of false pride and patriotism spreads

This Osama has been dead for a long time..

It's so ironic that this occurred days after the Royal Wedding.

Osama's death is getting more attention than the wedding, as I woke up with my facebook news feed inundated about status updates and wall posts left and right about Osama's death. It's quite strange how people are cheering on the fact that someone is dead, but even despite the harm he could have unleashed on us in the long run, it's quite creepy at the same time. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Mayday Mayday (the distress call the military uses) Kaddafis son killed, Mayday Mayday Osama killed.. May 1st..Wow we had two big hits, Killed Kaddafis Son and Osama the same day.. Yeah sure we did..

Obama catches Osama... Obama pulled out the joker card for the next term of presidency.. next slogan for 2012 that secures Obama for another 4 more years despite his approval past numbers in the slump

disease of false pride and patriotism spreads

This Osama has been dead for a long time..

I mean he was captured, killed and buried 1-2-3 just like that and everyone is gobbling it up? Hell, I thought he had been captured once already. :P

Good. It's about f***ing time. This should have happened 10 years ago, and after killing him, we should have marched right on out of the middle east and gotten back to work rebuilding the trade center AS IT WAS and fixing the domestic issues that continue to dog this nation to this day.

According to CNN, the compound where osama was hiding was less than a mile away from a Pakistani military academy.....

The compound where Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces is located a bit more than 1,000 yards from a Pakistan Military Academy, raising some questions about how much information the Pakistan military may have had about his whereabouts.

U.S. Sen. Carl Levin, Senate Armed Services Committee chairman, said during a press conference that the Pakistani army has "a lot of explaining to do."

"I think the Pakistani army and intelligence have a lot of questions to answer, given the location, the length of time and the apparent fact that this facility was actually built for bin Laden and its closeness to the central location of the Pakistani army," Levin said. "So I think the army and the intelligence of Pakistan have plenty of questions that they should be answering and hopefully they are being asked by the Pakistani government."

Abbottabad is home to Pakistan's equivalent of West Point – and the website of the Pakistani military even describes the PMA as "a short distance from Abbottabad" also noting "a fine straight road leads to PMA."

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/02/how-did-bin-laden-hide-just-yards-from-pakistan-military-academy/

Not the first time Pakistan has been accused of hiding and aiding terrorists....

Idiots. It's just Osama...its not like Al-Queda was defeated. There shouldn't be any celebrations right now. And from a personal standpoint I think it would be a lot better if he were alive and brought in to face punishment.

In order to defeat it, you need to know what Al-Queda is in the first place. It is a Ideology that anyone that is not Muslim should be killed (And they get a virgin in heaven). you need to stop it a certain way.

Basically you need to tell them that they were lied to and that their god does not like it. They will therefore back off.

EDIT:

Dont forget. Pakistan also was taking part in the Anti-terrorist movement with the US at the moment. I think there will be political fire over that.

Archived