What Books Did You Read?

FamousNYLover

I have read many books.

Please post here.

What type of books japense and comic books Yuki? My most recent book I read was a biography of Yankees Great Baseball Player Mickey Mantle by Jane Leavy.

Not to get off topic Yuki but if you can books you can go to college and maybe get a degree to work in a libary or museum IMO.

The Hunger Games is a pretty good book so far - very interesting. I'm on the second chapter.

I'm halfway done with the book and this is one book I would actually read again. Can't wait to read the 2nd part

Yuki you never replied to this statement?

What type of books japense and comic books Yuki? My most recent book I read was a biography of Yankees Great Baseball Player Mickey Mantle by Jane Leavy.

Not to get off topic Yuki but if you can books you can go to college and maybe get a degree to work in a libary or museum IMO.

• 1 month later...

i have read:

bodega dreams by ernesto quinonez

of mice and men by john steinbeck

frankenstien by mary shelley

12 angry men by reginald rose

i've read more but i can't remember off the top of my head. i have seen movies based off the books of the latter three.

i have read:

bodega dreams by ernesto quinonez

of mice and men by john steinbeck

frankenstien by mary shelley

12 angry men by reginald rose

i've read more but i can't remember off the top of my head. i have seen movies based off the books of the latter three.

Mice and Men and Frankenstein were required reading in my high school. I really enjoyed Mice and Men, even though the ending was a bit depressing.

Mice and Men and Frankenstein were required reading in my high school. I really enjoyed Mice and Men, even though the ending was a bit depressing.

i agree. i was not expecting the end although there was foreshadowing involved that give hints to what was going to happen. frankenstein's ending was more like what else happened in my opinion. i recommend the other two books i mentioned as well.

At present, I've begun Autumn Glory, an interesting account of the first World Series in 1903 between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Boston Red Sox.

Each of the eight games of that World Series (won by the Red Sox 5 games to 3) is given a chapter and there is interesting information about the 1903 season in between each game.

The book includes the original box scores and photos of that long ago World Series.

I don't read books often, but, the latest one I'm currently into is, "48 Laws of Power"; a book that may change your aspects on life, and possibly make you a bit more the person you need to be.

I purchased it last year at the Barnes & Noble bookstore on Court Street.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived