GOs galore: May 21-22

Amtrak7

(1) No trains between: 242 St and 168 St ♦ 14 St and South Ferry

(2)(3)(A) trains, free shuttle buses and M3 provide alternate service

Weekend, 11:30 PM Fri to 5 AM Mon, May 20 - 23

(1) Train service runs between 168 St and 14 St.

• Days: (1) trains skip 28, 23, and 18 Sts in both directions.

(2)(3) Trains run local in both directions between 96 St and Chambers St.

(Note: Overnight (3) trains run normal express service 96 St and 42 St-Times Sq)

• Free shuttle buses provide alternate service in three sections:

1. On Broadway between 242 and 215 Sts, then connecting to the 207 St (A) Station.

2. On St Nicholas Av between 191 and 168 Sts.

3. In Lower Manhattan between Chambers St and South Ferry.

(7) No trains between Queensboro Plaza and Times Sq

The (N)(S) trains and free shuttle buses provide alternate service

Weekend, 12:01 AM Sat to 5 AM Mon, May 21 - 23

Take the at (N) Times Sq or Queensboro Plaza.

For service to/from:

• Times Square: Transfer between the (7) and the (N) at Queensboro Plaza

• 5 Av: Transfer between the (7) and the (F) at 74 St-Roosevelt Av

• Grand Central-42 St: Take the (N) at Queensboro Plaza to Lexington Av-59 St and transfer to the (4) or (6).

(C) No trains between Manhattan and Brooklyn

Weekend, 6 AM to 11 PM, Sat and Sun, May 21 - 22

(C) trains run between 168 St and West 4 St, then run via the (F) line to 2 Av, the last stop.

(F) No trains between Jay St-MetroTech and 18 Av

(G) No trains between Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts and Church Av

Free shuttle buses provide alternate service

Weekend, 11:30 PM Fri to 5 AM Mon, May 20 - 23

(F) trains run in two sections:

1. Between 179 St and Jay St-MetroTech then via (C) the to Euclid Av, the last stop

2. Between 18 Av and Stillwell Av

(G) trains run in two sections:

1. Between Court Sq and Bedford-Nostrand Avs

2. Between Bedford-Nostrand Avs and Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts

Shuttle buses operates in three sections:

1. Between 18 Av and 4 Av/9 St making stops at Ditmas, Church Avs,

Ft Hamilton Pkwy, 15 St-Prospect Pk, and 7 Av.

2. Between 4 Av/9 St and Jay St-MetroTech, making stops at

Smith-9 Sts, Carroll St, and Bergen St.

3. Limited express bus service operates between Jay St and 18 Av

stopping at Church and Ditmas Avs.

As part of the Culver GO above, full service will be restored to Fort Hamilton Pkwy and 15 St-Prospect Park on Monday. Smith-9th Sts service remains as it is now. All I can say is to get ready!

Yes! the (F) to Euclid again!

Now I can get my announcements.

But wait... If the (G) is terminating at Hoyt-Schermerhorn will the R68's be taken off the (G) for that weekend, or will they be stored at Jamaica Yard?

Yes! the (F) to Euclid again!

Now I can get my announcements.

But wait... If the (G) is terminating at Hoyt-Schermerhorn will the R68's be taken off the (G) for that weekend, or will they be stored at Jamaica Yard?

Not really.. If they have the R68's run Friday night into Saturday morning then they could run that weekend

Not really.. If they have the R68's run Friday night into Saturday morning then they could run that weekend

so the '68s are going to run 2 days straight?

Even better, get announcements for "(F) 18 Av". I doubt you'll see this one again.

Then I will get that too.

I will get everything unless the World decides to end May 21....................

Is (7) Shuttle Buses could be mix off Casey Stengel, LGA, College Point, Queens Village, Baisley Park?

wait... dude... what? Bad English...

Will the (7) shuttle buses be mix of Casey Stengel, LGA, College Point, Queens Village, Baisley Park?

fixed. And they should be out of CP & CS like the last time.

Is (7) Shuttle Buses could be mix off Casey Stengel, LGA, College Point, Queens Village, Baisley Park?

Will (F) Shuttle buses will also be joined by Spring Creek beside NYCT Depots?

wait... dude... what? Bad English...

fixed. And they should be out of CP & CS like the last time.

Still wrong.

Its Are (7) shuttle buses going to be a mix of Casey Stengel, LGA, College Point, Queens Village, and Baisley Parl?

so the '68s are going to run 2 days straight?

Then I will get that too.

I will get everything unless the World decides to end May 21....................

Do you even have a life then this? No!

Besides none of this g/os are special, its been here before.

Only thing that may happen is an R46 popping out on the (F).

Besides none of this g/os are special, its been here before.

Only thing that may happen is an R46 popping out on the (F).

It's only special for those who never rode these lines during these General Order Reroutes.

It's only special for those who never rode these lines during these General Order Reroutes.

I wonder what it be like to send the (G) via Fulton, but then again idk if there is a connection.

(C) No trains between Manhattan and Brooklyn

Weekend, 6 AM to 11 PM, Sat and Sun, May 21 - 22

(C) trains run between 168 St and West 4 St, then run via the (F) line to 2 Av, the last stop.

As I would have that G.O.:

(C) trains run between 168th Street and West 4th, then via the (F) line to Broadway-Lafayette, the (M) line to Essex Street and then via the (J) line to Broadway Junction, where transfers to the (A) and (F) to Euclid Avenue are available.

This would give everyone a chance to see if it is feasible down the road to have the (M) eventually go up CPW to 168th or to Bedford Park Blvd., giving Broadway-Brooklyn riders in the latter case a potential one-seat ride to Yankee Stadium.

Next weekend, is the (F) running via Fulton Express or local? This is as close to an R160 (A) train I'm gonna get, I wanna live it up! :P

Also, it's nice the (C) is still running in Manhattan. The (MTA) has seemingly come such a long way since the days of herp derp (C) train being suspended and the (A) making all local stops between 168th and Euclid.

(C) trains run between 168th Street and West 4th, then via the (F) line to Broadway-Lafayette, the (M) line to Essex Street and then via the (J) line to Broadway Junction, where transfers to the (A) and (F) to Euclid Avenue are available.

This would give everyone a chance to see if it is feasible down the road to have the (M) eventually go up CPW to 168th or to Bedford Park Blvd., giving Broadway-Brooklyn riders in the latter case a potential one-seat ride to Yankee Stadium.

Get back to me when you find to the money to pay for extra crews and switchmen for that ok Wally?

Next weekend, is the (F) running via Fulton Express or local? This is as close to an R160 (A) train I'm gonna get, I wanna live it up! :P

Also, it's nice the (C) is still running in Manhattan. The (MTA) has seemingly come such a long way since the days of herp derp (C) train being suspended and the (A) making all local stops between 168th and Euclid.

No the (F)ox is making local stops since there will no ©harlie service in Brooklyn that weekend.

That sounds like one huge mangled up mess right there. Where's the (C) supposed to lay up? What about the people you're leaving out in middle village that...you know...need the (M) between Myrtle Ave & Met? WHY?? would you want to send the (M) up CPW and into the Bronx? Do you like train congestion?

No the (F)ox is making local stops since there will no ©harlie service in Brooklyn that weekend.

Oh ok. But I remember at least two different instances of this G.O. where the (F) was made Fulton Express and the (A) was Fulton Local. That was bizarre.

What's with comments like this that have been cropping up recently? It's his choice to do what he wants to do, and if he's determined to get pictures, he will. Plus it's on the weekends, so its not like it's interfering with schoolwork or anything.

That sounds like one huge mangled up mess right there. Where's the (C) supposed to lay up? What about the people you're leaving out in middle village that...you know...need the (M) between Myrtle Ave & Met? WHY?? would you want to send the (M) up CPW and into the Bronx? Do you like train congestion?

My thinking is this:

The (M) would run as it normally does on weekends (Shuttle).

The (C) would run to Broadway Junction via the (F), (M) and (J) routes after West 4th with the idea of having it run to Broadway Junction, allowing those on the (C) who are looking for Broadway Junction a one-seat ride there. The other part would simply be an experiment to see if in the future to see if a Broadway-Brooklyn line could run to 168.

Archived