Just A Little Water: No Worries!

They must have been low on fuel or something to risk that water.

- A

Why would you say that? Aren't the tanks sealed? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. The last time I looked inside an RTS fuel door was when I was refueling a brand new 1994 TMC.

Yes, I was only 11 at the time.:eek:

Why would you say that? Aren't the tanks sealed? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. The last time I looked inside an RTS fuel door was when I was refueling a brand new 1994 TMC.

Yes, I was only 11 at the time.:eek:

I think he means that the bus was running low on fuel otherwise why drive it through the water. It's still a dumb idea, but I think that's what he was getting at.

I think he means that the bus was running low on fuel otherwise why drive it through the water. It's still a dumb idea, but I think that's what he was getting at.

I figured he drove through the water because he could. Not really a dumb idea at all. It's an RTS. No harm done.:)

That RTS is not the kind we have here so you can't tell.

But that B/O is lucky to survive. Orion V's can do it too you know..buses weight tons.

Does anyone notice that white thing is open and a yellow thing that is above the water?

Very nice! Totally wouldn't be able to do that with a lf bus... hf ftw!

Some low floors could get through that, but the floor would be underwater.

That RTS is not the kind we have here so you can't tell.

But that B/O is lucky to survive. Orion V's can do it too you know..buses weight tons.

Does anyone notice that white thing is open and a yellow thing that is above the water?

It's a Nova just like NYCT's and NJT's. Only with the wide front door. An RTS is an RTS.

Some low floors could get through that, but the floor would be underwater.

It's a Nova just like NYCT's and NJT's. Only with the wide front door. An RTS is an RTS.

Exactly, some folks need to do their research/homework on these buses!

Archived