Foods You Won't Eat

Kriston Lewis

For me the following

1)roast duck and lamb

2)collard greens(much prefer most other green veggies)

3)american chesse(only cheese i like is cheddar, swiss & pizza cheese)

Mom scared me for life making it in every damn meal when i was a boy.;)

4)ham/pork-eat too much as a kid. For instance for bacon now I only eat Turkey, Veggie or Beef styles.

5)lobster and oysters.

I could be here a while, I'm VERY picky when it comes to food....

1) Dog

2) ANYTHING out of Taco Bell

3) vegetarian __________

4) any meat that aint well-done... If I see pink or red, I aint eatin that *stuff*

5) lamb chops play along, kermit the frog, roger rabbit, or bambi

6) Porridge or Hominy grits

7) Yogurt

8) anything I can't pronounce

9) most seafood

10) Veal/liver

11) "all meat", or turkey franks

to be continued....

I like your list. I'm real picky too but I love rare meat, you wanna get it when it's a nice dark red color. Good stuff.

Spose the worst of all is that I've never had a Coke or a Pepsi in my life.

Me either... and I don't feel like I ever missed out on anything in that regard...

Only soda I drink now is sprite... now that 7-up (especially) & mountain dew (original, never wanted to drink the other flavored ones) went to pot....

Sprite & water for me, that's it....

Some foods I won't eat are overly cooked broccoli (I prefer mine crispy and heated ONLY), unmelted cheese, raspberries, yellow/green onions, and oranges.

What I also won't eat is anything from fast food restaurants. Before losing over 100 pounds, I used to eat this crap. I haven't gone eaten in any of these chains in almost five years.

When it comes to PACKAGED, anything that has any of these:

1. High fructose corn syrup

2. Hydrogenated oil

3. Aspertame

4. Brominated vegetable oil

5. Intersterified oil

6. Palm (kernal) oil

7. Sodium benzoate

8. Acesulfame-K

9. Food dye

10. Any ingredient I can't pronounce nor don't know about.

I can't eat specific shrimps as they would cause an allergic reaction to my skin, and I would itch like crazy, and another food I won't eat is oysters or anything in an oyster type shell, because I am allergic to that too, and I would start to breath heavily, and then I won't be able to breath at all. So yeah, and also I refuse to eat dog meat which exist in China, because dogs are my favorite animals, and I will not eat one.

Any fruits, dunno why, but just outright hate them. Unless it's a fruit flavored drink, I won't injest any fruit. I'd rather take vitamin supplements.

I feel you on that... I generally don't *mess* with fruits either.... only fruit I ever ate was bananas; and I had to be pretty much forced to do that... well, that & prunes.... both for "health" reasons at the time I ate em....

point being, I don't eat fruits on my own merit... too worried about breakin out again; I know I have an allergic reaction to strawberries & cherries.....

I ate bananas [i think some report said attracted mosquitos] and apples before, but over time, I just grew to hate them.

I wouldn't even eat cakes because of the fruits. The only cakes I like are ice cream/chocolate only cakes.

On the flipside, I do like brocolli and such vegetables. The crunchier, the better. And it can be as is [no added flavors], I enjoy them - probably since they don't have any 'taste'.

I feel you on that... I generally don't *mess* with fruits either.... only fruit I ever ate was bananas; and I had to be pretty much forced to do that... well, that & prunes.... both for "health" reasons at the time I ate em....

point being, I don't eat fruits on my own merit... too worried about breakin out again; I know I have an allergic reaction to strawberries & cherries.....

I'm not a fruit person either, but bananas are the exception. If you have a perfectly ripe banana (I don't mean mushy with black spots on it, but yellow all over) then it almost tastes like candy.

Foods I won't eat

Oranges- they have a bitter taste. The last time I ate them was 10 years ago. I ate them on an empty stomach. You can guess what happened next...

Chili- many people like them, but they also send me to the bathroom

Oatmeal- in general, I hate food that is mushy

Spinach*- I will eat Spinach, but I have to force myself. I have to mix it with rice and chicken. It's good for you, but it tastes like sh*t

I'm not a fruit person either, but bananas are the exception. If you have a perfectly ripe banana (I don't mean mushy with black spots on it, but yellow all over) then it almost tastes like candy.

Foods I won't eat

Spinach*- I will eat Spinach, but I have to force myself. I have to mix it with rice and chicken. It's good for you, but it tastes like sh*t

Don't let Popeye hear you hate the "S" word. He will go off on you FG LOL.:P

Archived