Foods You Won't Eat

Kriston Lewis

On pure power of will and on stuff that doesn't taste like it came out of an animal's rear.

LMAO... But you're fine downing stuff like McDonald's whose hamburgers and hamburger buns apparently never spoil?? Very funny. I would much rather know what I'm eating and be able to pronounce the ingredients in the foods that I eat than some chemically made artifical crappola that is really not meant for human consumption, despite what the FDA and the gov't may tell you. Anyway, more power to you. B)

if you over there drinkin pepto-bismol to quench ya thirst, ya most definitely gots problems !

Pork Chitterlings! I would skip out on a family reunion if someone is even considering them for the menu!

chitt'lins..... that's some'n else I refuse to go near...

the smell alone could choke a horse....

I dont eat alot of things, with that said I aint eating anyones cooking. I eat more fruits then anything.

One thing I hate is that crazy jamaican cooking. I dont fuks wit that cooked hard ass yams, akie n salfish, boiled dumplins, fish, gizzard, goat meat, and the list goes on n on n on yeah i waana celebrate and live ma life saying ayyo lmfao!

I dont eat alot of things, with that said I aint eating anyones cooking. I eat more fruits then anything.

One thing I hate is that crazy jamaican cooking. I dont fuks wit that cooked hard ass yams, akie n salfish, boiled dumplins, fish, gizzard, goat meat, and the list goes on n on n on yeah i waana celebrate and live ma life saying ayyo lmfao!

yagga yo !

lol... but nah... how is it I can stand on utica & av D & wait for a bus... and still smell (and SEE) the smoke from a grill from a west indian spot over on utica/foster....

point is, I don't mess w/ most ppl's jerk chicken either..... they OD w/ that stuff... that isht be black as f*** most the time....

iono about anyone else, but the taste of burnt isn't a pleasant one.....

yagga yo !

lol... but nah... how is it I can stand on utica & av D & wait for a bus... and still smell (and SEE) the smoke from a grill from a west indian spot over on utica/foster....

point is, I don't mess w/ most ppl's jerk chicken either..... they OD w/ that stuff... that isht be black as f*** most the time....

iono about anyone else, but the taste of burnt isn't a pleasant one.....

OD aint the word....cats be on wil' out mode.

Forgot to add that plain white rice. Who the *** can eat that shyt lol? Like damn atleast eat the shyt wit taste...ya kno. Put some butter in that shyt.

Forgot to add that plain white rice. Who the *** can eat that shyt lol? Like damn atleast eat the shyt wit taste...ya kno. Put some butter in that shyt.

word fam... I like my meat well done, but goddamn....

If I'm eatin white rice, best believe it's goin be w/ some gravy (not that watered down crap either), or that... whatever that brown stuff is, that comes when you order chicken & broccoli... as much as I eat that stuff, I still don't know whether to call that brown stuff sauce, or grease, or (their version of) gravy, or what.....

my boy used to put duck sauce on his white rice whenever we went to the chinese store... couldn't be around him w/o gagging at the very thought of him eatin that.....

Ya know I thought I was the only one that didnt know the name of that brown stuff. I call it brown stuff also, and I dont wana know what it is either. Im afraid If I find out what it really is ill be a pissed off sob. So ill keep calling it brown stuff. Chicken n broccoli is where its at! I only hope the chicken is really chicken....as they say frog legs taste like chicken.

As for that duck sauce; hearing the word duck is a automatic no no for my taste buds. When I order rice when im eating chinese its always shrimp fried rice.

If I'm eatin white rice, best believe it's goin be w/ some gravy (not that watered down crap either), or that... whatever that brown stuff is, that comes when you order chicken & broccoli... as much as I eat that stuff, I still don't know whether to call that brown stuff sauce, or grease, or (their version of) gravy, or what.....

my boy used to put duck sauce on his white rice whenever we went to the chinese store... couldn't be around him w/o gagging at the very thought of him eatin that.....

lmfao, funny you should say that.

chicken & broccoli is by far the one dish i would always order no matter the place. I dunno what the name of the stuff is called either. But I totally agree that if I have white rice, it needs to have something on it.

One time i did try eating the plain rice with some duck sauce, and honestly, it wasn't that bad. I wouldn't eat it normally, but it's still better than eating plain rice.

Ask a Filipino that... it's like a staple of the Filipino diet.

As for the plain rice, I either have it with whatever my mom makes or if I eat it with Chinese food or something else with meat but without soup (a lot of Filipino dishes are some sort of stew with meat), I put ketchup next to it...

Yes, I do love ketchup, too.

Spinach. HATE THAT CRAP! I literally don't understand why there are people who love it. It tastes like pepto bismol or bread made out of lead. YUCK!

Meat from any endangered animal or fish. 'Nuff said.

LMAO... That's because you probably get crappy spinach or get it made by someone who can't make it good. I eat spinach daily. I'll have Spinach leaves instead of lettuce which is far more nutritious and it tastes great with a nice dressing and, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes and croutons. :cool:

LMAO... That's because you probably get crappy spinach or get it made by someone who can't make it good. I eat spinach daily. I'll have Spinach leaves instead of lettuce which is far more nutritious and it tastes great with a nice dressing and, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes and croutons. :cool:

Agreed. I tasted far much worse tasting food than spanich. Why it seems that alot of 'haters' of green veggies(I admit i don't like collard greens)out there. No wonder there so many Americans who have weight problems or sadly have health issues like diabetics.

Here my friend 'popeye' again on why his favorite food is so good for you.:cool:

I've had spinach many ways, including not canned, mixed with other foods, and alone (a.k.a., plain spinach), and it still tastes awful. It's the only green vegetable I HATE.

My father likes natural food, so we decided to eat brown rice instead of white rice. When they process the white rice, they get rid of all the nutrients, which they have to add back artificially. Brown rice is less processed and is therefore, healthier (and if you look around, you can find it cheap. I remember a sale where it was $0.50 per pound: The same price as most white rice)

Ya know I thought I was the only one that didnt know the name of that brown stuff. I call it brown stuff also, and I dont wana know what it is either. Im afraid If I find out what it really is ill be a pissed off sob. So ill keep calling it brown stuff. Chicken n broccoli is where its at! I only hope the chicken is really chicken....as they say frog legs taste like chicken.

As for that duck sauce; hearing the word duck is a automatic no no for my taste buds. When I order rice when im eating chinese its always shrimp fried rice.

I heard somewhere that it is just called "brown sauce". Here is a site that back it up (and it shows you the recipe too): http://chinesefood.about.com/od/saucesmarinades/r/brownsauce.htm

You'll often find this easy to make brown sauce accompanying popular Chinese dishes such as Beef with Broccoli.

Reader Rating out of 5 stars: 6+

Comments: Rhonda, you really outdid yourself this time!! This is an outstanding recipe and has become my mainstay very quickly, Thanks so very much!

Cook Time: 5 minutes

Total Time: 5 minutesIngredients:

•3/4 cup beef broth

•1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon oyster sauce

•1 teaspoon dark soy sauce

•1/2 teaspoon sugar

•1 tablespoon cornstarch

Agreed. I tasted far much worse tasting food than spanich. Why it seems that alot of 'haters' of green veggies(I admit i don't like collard greens) out there. No wonder there so many Americans who have weight problems or sadly have health issues like diabetics.

you just answered your own question....

because green veggies doesn't taste good - compared to the plethora of other foods out there....

so much of us have weight problems because we consume too much fast food & or otherwise greasy foods without exercising.... yes improper dieting has a lot to do with it too... but if you sit on your behind all day & eat eat eat to your hearts content, of course you finna be fat.....

My father likes natural food, so we decided to eat brown rice instead of white rice. When they process the white rice, they get rid of all the nutrients, which they have to add back artificially. Brown rice is less processed and is therefore, healthier (and if you look around, you can find it cheap. I remember a sale where it was $0.50 per pound: The same price as most white rice)

When cooked right, I'll eat either one.... What I mean is, you'll have those that cook rice, and the grains are all smooshed together... the more the grains are separated, the more I'll eat it....

the white rice still gotta have some type of gravy or some'n on it.... lol

brown rice, or yellow rice, now that I can eat plain.....

So much of us have weight problems because we consume too much fast food & or otherwise greasy foods without exercising.... yes improper dieting has a lot to do with it too... but if you sit on your behind all day & eat eat eat to your hearts content, of course you finna be fat.....

You have such an elegant way with words. LOL

you just answered your own question....

because green veggies doesn't taste good - compared to the plethora of other foods out there....

so much of us have weight problems because we consume too much fast food & or otherwise greasy foods without exercising.... yes improper dieting has a lot to do with it too... but if you sit on your behind all day & eat eat eat to your hearts content, of course you finna be fat.....

Well since you brought it. I am sure weird al has something to say LOL.

FYI. Seriously there a reason people who eat steamed rice tend to be more slim than the average american diet.

See the problem is alot of us work crazy jobs with crazy hours and the only thing that you can eat w/o cooking yourself is fast food and eat it on the way home. I dont screw with fast food that much anymore but alot of times now i'll stop @ shoprite after a run and buy some cherries/blueberries and apples and eat it as a snack. My gf cooks Spanish food and she is a great cook so it helps me cut down on eating fast food. Old saying goes a long way "an apple a day keeps the doctor away".

I tried that new strawberry lemonade from Mcdonalds the other day and that sucker is good. Lol I bought two of them today in AC before both 553 runs.

You're part Italian and you won't eat chicken parm?!

50laugh.gif

Yes I'm half Italian and yes I've had my share of chicken when I was young that I grew up to hate it I know sad right but hey I'm not greek and I love Lamb...baa baaaaaa:p

PS I'm glad you noticed I'm Cocoa Sicilian POTNAA ,,,..love that fity cent clip

What are you Richard Simmons:p ...come on up and down and up and down woooo come on move them hips:p ...I had to do it lmao...I have such a way with words ....GRAZIEEEE:)

Archived