Head of MTA announces resignation

mark1447

If I didnt know any better i thought you was 12 years old are you going to cry now?

Um i Live in Westchester County BTW..

You said you got a college education?

With mobsters and crooked wall street types no thank you. If i had choice rather live in a place with fresh air like New Paltz(hey i live right next to there)and you the one acting like a 12 year old RTOlittleman.

Most of the posters on here dont like you.

I have no regrets. Later:cool:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A $100k job with a pension with no college diploma.

Dontcha just love how fair life is? :tdown:

I can help it if you didnt wait on a Line for 10 hrs in the blazing July Sun in 1994(The recession) like i did waiting to get my hands on the application.

Just to try to get into Plumbing that wasnt set in stone either

Oh wait you was still probably in High School, when i did that my mistake...

Stop being jealous and make something of yourself, You do have a Job right?

With mobsters and crooked wall street types no thank you. If i had choice rather live in a place with fresh air like New Paltz(hey i live right next to there)and you the one acting like a 12 year old RTOlittleman.

Most of the posters on here dont like you.

I have no regrets. Later:cool:

Crooked Mobsters and Wall Street Types? What does that got to do with anything?

You sure you are college educated? If you ask me im talking to a kid..

Tell me again what do you do for a living with that "education" you got anyway?

Crooked Mobsters and Wall Street Types? What does that got to do with anything?

You sure you are college educated? If you ask me im talking to a kid..

Tell me again what do you do for a living with that "education" you got anyway?

Oh wait. I am a HS Teacher. I am off till Sept. And if you read my posts i talk about the 1970's/80's as i was alive then unlike the posters.

Plus i worked as a newspaper reporter for the Queens Ledger in late 1990's. Not to mention the Lakeville Journal in Ct in early 2000's.

Proud of my education little boy RTO man. Hey Mommy is calling you for bed time.

So have fun being a rude dude.

Oh wait. I am a HS Teacher. I am off till Sept. And if you read my posts i talk about the 1970's/80's as i was alive then unlike the posters.

Plus i worked as a newspaper reporter for the Queens Ledger in late 1990's. Not to mention the Lakeville Journal in Ct in early 2000's.

Proud of my education little boy RTO man. Hey Mommy is calling you for bed time.

So have fun being a rude dude.

Im not the one throwing a college education around here you are.

You are the one trying to prove yourself here, not me..

Considering you are still replying says enough.

So all of that college education and and you dont know when to quit?

Yep shows Intelligence to me..

A $100k job with a pension with no college diploma.

Dontcha just love how fair life is? :tdown:

College is not the end all! People make 10 times that amount without a college degree. And life isn't supposed to be fair!

Ohhh...

you can't begin to understand what I'm capible of...

LMAO! I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it!

Can we got back on topic....

My problem is he didnt stay to finish the job..

That and throwing everybody under the bus blaming front line workers, heck all of the workers for problems that been here even before he showed up.

All that talk and he runs away at least put a stamp on your job, if people liked it or not you finished it.

Who said I thought that?

You cant even see what you mean but thats Ok though, so where do you work? What have you done productive in your time here now besides whine about what others do?

Or how "life isnt fair?"

Cop out words there cop out..

I Think its a great thread...

What bemuses me is how in the world does someone get a degree of any kind and write so poorly? Granted there are typos, but I can't believe anyone would be given a degree who cannot express themselves properly, let alone teach others. :eek: I have to say that the idea is rather frightening.

What bemuses me is how in the world does someone get a degree of any kind and write so poorly? Granted there are typos, but I can't believe anyone would be given a degree who cannot express themselves properly, let alone teach others. :eek: I have to say that the idea is rather frightening.

Making issues of spelling or Grammar mistakes on a message board>>Not Much

Agreeing with one saying it is even more small minded, but theres a lot of that here i see...

I Think its a great thread...

An awesome thread!

Holy hell, I lol'd hard at this!!! :tup:

Making issues of spelling or Grammar mistakes on a message board>>Not Much

Agreeing with one saying it is even more small minded, but theres a lot of that here i see...

Yeah well I used to teach Spanish & Italian, so naturally most teachers will cringe at poor grammar. Just a side thought though... Anywho, I don't see the next guy coming in a being any "softer" with the unions.

Yeah well I used to teach Spanish & Italian, so naturally most teachers will cringe at poor grammar. Just a side thought though... Anywho, I don't see the next guy coming in a being any "softer" with the unions.

I came from the School of hard knocks, been busting my hump since i was 13 years old..

I know whats its like to get my hands dirty..

I could care less who comes down here. You pay me ill do my job(safety first).

If thats lost on some people here then they need to grow the eff up and stop whining.

College is not the end all! People make 10 times that amount without a college degree. And life isn't supposed to be fair!

LMAO! I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it!

If I remember right Bill Gates started Microsoft before he finished college. The same with Facebook's owner. There are lots of smart people out there that never went through traditional college avenues (all the way up to M.A or farther). College isn't for everyone.

If I remember right Bill Gates started Microsoft before he finished college. The same with Facebook's owner. There are lots of smart people out there that never went through traditional college avenues (all the way up to M.A or farther). College isn't for everyone.

SSSShhhhhhh dont say that too loud....

At least i am in a respected profession like teaching and now a crappy Ed Norton wannabe like you. Life is not always about $$$.

And someone like you is why people outside of NYC dislike arrogrant new yorkers like you.:tdown:

Go back being a rude (MTA) employee and have a nice life. Bye Bye.:cool:

No, but money definitely helps. If I could see an increase in my salary of $50,000 just for doing some "unrespected" work like plumbing, I'd do it.

OOOhhh im sure...

(Grabs Popcorn)

My thoughts exactly!

It's amazing that we went from talking about Walder to talking about high school diplomas.

No, but money definitely helps. If I could see an increase in my salary of $50,000 just for doing some "unrespected" work like plumbing, I'd do it.

My thoughts exactly!

It's amazing that we went from talking about Walder to talking about high school diplomas.

I agree some of these "childern" here are a piece of work i tell you...

Archived