NABI 40-SFW Delivery & Discussion Thread

Cait Sith

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Those pictures of 5912 on the NWK Light Rail shuttle have me thinking the 5900s will go to Orange garage instead of Newton Ave, for some reason."

I think I saw 5912 in Camden today, but I could not confirm it since my bus was moving quite fast at MLK and Haddon.

"Okay, now I'm confused..lol. Because Montgomery/Westside has NABIs 5921 and 5922,

5909 was spotted down in South Jersey,

We know that up to 5908 (i believe) belongs to Meadowlands

and 5912 was spotted in Newark on the Light Rail shuttle in an NJT paint scheme (meaning it couldn't have been a borrowed bus from Montgomery/W.S.).

WHAT THE FRICK IS GOING ON?! The NABI delivery has gotten SUPER confusing after the Meadowlands delivery was completed. Jeez"

"Okay, now I'm confused..lol. Because Montgomery/Westside has NABIs 5921 and 5922,

5909 was spotted down in South Jersey,

We know that up to 5908 (i believe) belongs to Meadowlands

and 5912 was spotted in Newark on the Light Rail shuttle in an NJT paint scheme (meaning it couldn't have been a borrowed bus from Montgomery/W.S.).

WHAT THE FRICK IS GOING ON?! The NABI delivery has gotten SUPER confusing after the Meadowlands delivery was completed. Jeez"

That has me confused to lmao.

Yes this is a big mess!!! I guess this is going to be a wait and see deal!!! I have not seen one 5900 in the Camden area yet. And from the looks of the pictures from Newark and Jersey City it looks like the wait may be a bit longer. Also, 5366 and 5367 appear to have been transferred to Camden's neighboring garage down the 42 Freeway in Washington Township as I have ridden on 5366 and 5367 now multiple times for routes 403 and 459.

Jayden 973 is right. Orange garage is starting to get the NABIs.

I saw 5938 on the 41 today in E.Orange

And I also saw another 5900-series bus on the 11 in Bloomfield. I couldn't get pics cause both times, I was on a moving bus. :P

So I guess Newton Ave's delivery stopped somewhere between 5935 and 5937.

So Newton Ave's NABIs [5907-5918, 5924-5935] were replacements for the NOVAs. So how in hell will Washington Twp have enough NABIs to meet schedules? The two Newton sent to the depot [5366/67] isn't enough cover runs and have spares. Will Wash. Twp get more NABIs later in the order?

Yeah this is confusing. I do think Newton ave or Wash. Twp will get more NABIs in the future, but IDK.

And yeah there's always a Nova A on the 96 whenever I see it. lol I was on two Nova As on the 94 today, i cant wait to see a NABI on the 94 or the 21 or the 73. Although with routes like the 94 and 21, those small ass NABIs are gonna become a problem QUICKLY.

Yeah this is confusing. I do think Newton ave or Wash. Twp will get more NABIs in the future, but IDK.

And yeah there's always a Nova A on the 96 whenever I see it. lol I was on two Nova As on the 94 today, i cant wait to see a NABI on the 94 or the 21 or the 73. Although with routes like the 94 and 21, those small ass NABIs are gonna become a problem QUICKLY.

Haha well when it comes to Nabi's it won't be a problem for the 96 rarely does that bus ever get full even when there's school and the kids catch it.

But i will make sure to have my camera phone in handy for when i catch the 96 again because you never know haha.

So Newton Ave's NABIs [5907-5918, 5924-5935] were replacements for the NOVAs. So how in hell will Washington Twp have enough NABIs to meet schedules? The two Newton sent to the depot [5366/67] isn't enough cover runs and have spares. Will Wash. Twp get more NABIs later in the order?

I thought Egg Harbor was going to get the next batch of NABIs..... looks like they will be last on the delivery list

Archived