NABI 40-SFW Delivery & Discussion Thread

Cait Sith

So I assume that 5249 is now at Hilton? Interesting.

Don't assume that just yet, it could've been used to fill a trip instead of not dropping it. Unless those guys are seeing that bus everyday on Hilton routes, it was probably just a loaner.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't assume that just yet, it could've been used to fill a trip instead of not dropping it. Unless those guys are seeing that bus everyday on Hilton routes, it was probably just a loaner.

well im sure not seeing it unless they use it during a specific part of the day like the 5400's on the 1 and 25

5249 is still at Hilton. Saw it on the 107 Friday night at P.A.B.T.

so i noticed that the bike racks on the 5800's are being used since i noticed a bike on the 5815 today well its just 1 that i saw anyway in like ever

and i know its the most random spot to post this though i wanted to share it i wish i took a picture haha :) pretty crazy

Yo WTF.

Hilton must be short or something. That's an oddball bus for them to have.

Then again, this is New Jersey Transit....

Maybe, but I bet that driver was happy to get a faster bus with 5249 than the ones Hilton have. I heard so many drivers before I left hated them, and was hoping to break down, just to borrow a Greenville/Meadowlands/Fairview NABI.

The other day I saw NABI 5407 running on the 90, wonder why Hilton is using a suburban NABI on the 90? Don't they have enough transits?

they use the 1-2 of the 5400's on the 1 and 25 in the morning and once i saw it in the afternoon on the 25 its pretty odd that they do that i guess they feel like switching :P hell if i see a 5800 on the 107 or 108 then that would answer it all

"Yeah occasionally I think they just feel like switching. Even when Hilton had Flxibles I would sometimes see a Flx suburban popping up on the 90."

hmm i never saw it on the 90,every weekday with the 1 though until it got replaced with the suburban nabi in the morning

they use the 1-2 of the 5400's on the 1 and 25 in the morning and once i saw it in the afternoon on the 25 its pretty odd that they do that i guess they feel like switching ;) hell if i see a 5800 on the 107 or 108 then that would answer it all

Hilton wouldn't run the 5800's on the 107 or 108 for the simple fact that they have bike racks & the drivers would get a ticket if they try to go in thru the tunnel. From what I heard PA Police pulled over a greenville bus operator with a 5700's for having a bike rack on his bus.

Hilton wouldn't run the 5800's on the 107 or 108 for the simple fact that they have bike racks & the drivers would get a ticket if they try to go in thru the tunnel. From what I heard PA Police pulled over a greenville bus operator with a 5700's for having a bike rack on his bus.

oh yeah your right i completely forgot

Why cant they use a bike rack in the tunnel whats the big deal ?

Why cant they use a bike rack in the tunnel whats the big deal ?

IIRC its because of the additional space added to the front of the bus and if a driver forgets that additional space he/she could hit a car. Pablo or SirJoka correct me if im wrong.

Trust me its a pain in the ass having to keep that thought in your head about the extra space and its very easy to forget there are bikes on the rack.

Archived