R110B first run video

tvega961

Good times.

Well that woman in the video who said "OMG look everybody he has a video camera! Say Hi!"

If it was post-2001, she would have been like

"Why are you recording me? are you some kind of terrorist? Put that camera away now.

I actually love:tup: those announcement on the R131 MUCH better than the current ones. They are very clear and audible.

I don't even know why the guy asked if he should post the full version...as if that's an option!!! Hahahaha

I never rode those suckers, only the R110As on the (2) and (5)...it'd be great to see something done with them rather than to just sit in the yards rotting away. Oh well....

Nice find man!

They should have had ordered 108 R110B cars to make 12 trains, and 120 R110A cars to make 12 trains. It would have had made them cheaper, and they would still be running on the subway lines that they were put on. They might have had even been built to have had last longer.

They should have had ordered 108 R110B cars to make 12 trains, and 120 R110A cars to make 12 trains. It would have had made them cheaper, and they would still be running on the subway lines that they were put on. They might have had even been built to have had last longer.

No.

At least they might have had last longer. I seriously want to rail fan them in their glory lol.

They weren't supposed to last long. The purpose of the 110A/Bs was to test various new features that had not yet been implemented in the TA system yet.

They weren't supposed to last long. The purpose of the 110A/Bs was to test various new features that had not yet been implemented in the TA system yet.

Totally agreed. The only nice thing about the R110A is the interior seating set up. Otherwise the R142s are here, there's no need to bring the R110A back.

R110B, i never understood why it was a 9-car train. It's a total oddball. If it had been a 60' car or 75' car train, then it would've been better imo.

Archived