RTS on Q44

R32 3838

yesterday I was on the Q113 and I was looking out the window and I saw an Rts 4923 on the Q44 and this is not fake this is real!!! and the bus was based out of the jamaica depot and some Hybirds were on the Q44 and Q20A/B as well.

I think the RTS Q44 is a school tripper or something.

Hybrids on the Q44! That would be like NJT putting a 30-foot Nova on the 13 or 39, simply wouldn't work. I rode a hybrid on the Q60 and it got full somewhat quick, of course no one stands in the HF section on the hybrids.

Wow a RTS on the Q44 cool:D. I remember seeing those when I was living in The Bronx in the early 90's. Now I CS lost their damn minds putting those Hycraps on the Q44, Q20A/B routes knowing damn well those buses get crowded and theres barely enough room on those crappy buses. Sorry I can't stand those Hybrids

yesterday I was on the Q113 and I was looking out the window and I saw an Rts 4923 on the Q44 and this is not fake this is real!!! and the bus was based out of the jamaica depot and some Hybirds were on the Q44 and Q20A/B as well.

Saw the RTS & Hybrids rolling down Roosevelt/Main

It was very weird seeing hybrids on the Q44, RTS's made their return !!

Well i see RTS make it return on westwarms depot, manhattanville depot, jamaica depot, yukon depot, and flatbush depot (i think). But sometime they shows like a good while. So far i havent seeing an RTS Bus on west farms for a couple day now. It usually be at West Farms Road on either the Bx11,Bx35, and the Bx 27.And sometime on the Bx6. I wonder what happen to the RTS.I guess they renewing the bus due some of the doenst a destination rout sign on the bck which nned to be installed, and one of the West Farm RTS bus has no destination route sign period( if yall know what i mean) which need to renew and installed so the passenegrs doesnt get confused.

Wow a RTS on the Q44 cool:D. I remember seeing those when I was living in The Bronx in the early 90's. Now I CS lost their damn minds putting those Hycraps on the Q44, Q20A/B routes knowing damn well those buses get crowded and theres barely enough room on those crappy buses. Sorry I can't stand those Hybrids

That only happens because people never move back. If they did it would be less crowded.

Q44 RTS? The only way I can think of it is school tripper. However it would be cool to see one in regular service.

Ewww hyshits on the Q44? I feel sorry for the people has to ride these rolling trash cans on the Q44. I could only imange how horrable it got when it went on the highway/whitestone bridge part. It probaly went no higher than 30 mph LOL

I bet when Q44 riders seen the great excellent masterpiece RTS on their route. They jumped in joy!!!! Those RTS probaly was flying across that whitestone bridge at like 55 mph LOL.

Ewww hyshits on the Q44? I feel sorry for the people has to ride these rolling trash cans on the Q44. I could only imange how horrable it got when it went on the highway/whitestone bridge part. It probaly went no higher than 30 mph LOL

I bet when Q44 riders seen the great excellent masterpiece RTS on their route. They jumped in joy!!!! Those RTS probaly was flying across that whitestone bridge at like 55 mph LOL.

ROTFLMAO @ you calling them Hyshits (I call them that also). I am so glad someone other than myself do not like those buses. If I was to ever see those on the Q44 I would wait for another and idc (I don't care) if its 101 degrees outside. I rather get on a beat up Orion V than those crappy piece of metal trash on wheels. RTS on the Q44 equals awesomeness:):cool::rolleyes::(B)

The only thing I like about the orion VII is the design everything else sucks and The RTS on the Q44 is great I rerember riding an 1984 GMC RTS on the Q44 and going over the bridge and it was cool and trust me the Hybirds only run on the Q12,13,15,16,31 and sometimes on the Q76, I only seen Hybirds on the Q44 and 20 twice and its better ridding those hybirds than riding the 2003-2005 versions those buses are pure shit (63something-66xx) The 2007 Orion VII are better than the older models. I still do not think those next gen buses are going to be all that good ether, That's bullshit that orion is saying about the nex gen bus and when they come its going to be more problems for MTA and they should keep these buses for atleast 5 more years because the DOT kept the 1984 RTS's for 23 years and the MTA gives buses a 12 year life now that's a waste of money.

Yep, it was a school tripper. I have a tripper list that I have been meaning to post for like 2 weeks now and I keep forgetting. I'll try to do it before the day is out.

Oh Lord...... I can see where this is going. LOL. CurAke79 just pored gas on trainfan22's fire! Somebody call the FDNY!!!

Yep, it was a school tripper. I have a tripper list that I have been meaning to post for like 2 weeks now and I keep forgetting. I'll try to do it before the day is out.

Oh Lord...... I can see where this is going. LOL. CurAke79 just pored gas on trainfan22's fire! Somebody call the FDNY!!!

ROFL....is it me or its getting hot in here:D

Hmm....we have a new error......

Hybrids go way faster than 55... WAY FASTER. Those screeching Orion Vs sounds really disgusting and the interior is really crap. RTS only does about 50, any faster and the engine will redline because of it's crap transmission.

They better not put the RTS as a regular on the 44, I will end up taking the QBx1 and wait over 60 minutes after 9pm for it.

I asked a driver that on the Q44 and he said its because the head person of CS said too many accidents happen on that line and those buses are new...

For the record and just out of curiosity, I'd like to know which line in each of the boroughs has had the most accidents.

Hybrids go way faster than 55... WAY FASTER. Those screeching Orion Vs sounds really disgusting and the interior is really crap. RTS only does about 50, any faster and the engine will redline because of it's crap transmission.

They better not put the RTS as a regular on the 44, I will end up taking the QBx1 and wait over 60 minutes after 9pm for it.

The hybrids cannot go way faster than 55 mph. Ive rode on one over a brige before and it was slow!!! It didn't go any faster than 35 mph!! The RTS can go as fast as 65 mph. Heres a sound recordings to prove that RTSs are cabable of going high speeds.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c7SAar5d7wg

Btw Both RTSs in the two videos has an top speed of 65 MPH. The VII might be SIGHTLY faster at 0 to 15. But from 15 on up the RTSs are much faster!!!

Oh did i mention that the RTSs have a higher top speed?B)

not really, i never liked RTS their slow and noisy and bumpy

i like the orion 5's the best, their nice and fast and Excellent

the hybrid's are ok, but it looks like they were designed for standing more than sitting

The orion Vs are bumpy and noisy also. Same goes for the R32s....

And the RTSs are not slow!!!

Archived