New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A&C has a ton of novas from egg harbor,newton ave,orange,market st:

# 1201,1208,1266,1284,1285,1289,1303,1317,1359,1385 1401,1409,1489,1503,1573,1589,

Why is transit getting the rest of the nabi's before they replace the novas from a&c and coach usa?

MOD EDIT: Merged posts ; no need for caps.

Orange still has 1401 & 1409. just saw them at the garage.

A&C has a ton of novas from egg harbor,newton ave,orange,market st:

# 1201,1208,1266,1284,1285,1289,1303,1317,1359,1385 1401,1409,1489,1503,1573,1589,

Why is transit getting the rest of the nabi's before they replace the novas from a&c and coach usa?

MOD EDIT: Merged posts ; no need for caps.

Chances are the RTS at the PBLs (CUSA/A&C/etc) will not be replaced by the NABI order, which is almost complete. NJT is giving them rehabbbed RTS to replace the unrehabbed units. Don't know what will happen to the NABIs already with the PBLs, NJT might need them to replace the rest of their RTS fleet or they might not.

Looks are NABI order isn't over just yet. I'll bet the 64XX are going to CUSA ONE, and the 65XX are going to A&C since they're the only two garages that still have RTS. I think Hilton is getting the rest of the 63XX since Orange has enough NABIs for now.

The 65xx is wrong. The order was for 1000+ starting with 5201 and the suburbans, so it will still be ending at 6395 or whatever.

The 65xx is wrong. The order was for 1000+ starting with 5201 and the suburbans, so it will still be ending at 6395 or whatever.

Actually there buddy, it is correct. I'm looking at an official roster and bus order list from the NJ Transit database. They have UP to 6538 with the remaining units for Coach USA/ONE, Broadway Bus, M&W IBOA and NJT Depots. And if you would like, I can scan the file and PDF here for you guys eyes. Nothing I put out is put out unless it comes from an official source. 250 Suburbans+1,038 Transits for a grand total of 1,288 buses (1,145 primary buses+143 option buses) is absolutely Correct!

Actually there buddy, it is correct. I'm looking at an official roster and bus order list from the NJ Transit database. They have UP to 6538 with the remaining units for Coach USA/ONE, Broadway Bus, M&W IBOA and NJT Depots. And if you would like, I can scan the file and PDF here for you guys eyes. Nothing I put out is put out unless it comes from an official source. 250 Suburbans+1,038 Transits for a grand total of 1,288 buses (1,145 primary buses+143 option buses) is absolutely Correct!

Didn't know there was an option. Sorry... Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

Can you DM me all the pages? And the 1600s model is incorrect, it's 31-LFW

There is too many pages thats why we created the wiki which has all of that information translated into web format: http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_Jersey_Transit_Bus_Operations_Fleet_Roster

...and WE know that they labeled the 1600s wrong, but the VINs are correct.

Edited by The Real

I thought the NJT NABI order was only up to #6395; must have been mistaken; tack on an additional 143 NABI Transits for NJT and its private operators most notable are Coach USA/ONE Bus, Broadway IBOA in Bayonne and A&C Bus Corp. in Jersey City.

So save for any recent moves, here is the NJT Depot by Depot Roster:

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_Jersey_Transit_Bus_Operations_Fleet_Roster

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_Jersey_Transit_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

Thanks to everyone who helped out by contributing... and to those who drove me nuts. Enjoy!

So save for any recent moves, here is the NJT Depot by Depot Roster:

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_Jersey_Transit_Bus_Operations_Fleet_Roster

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_Jersey_Transit_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

Thanks to everyone who helped out by contributing... and to those who drove me nuts. Enjoy!

Wow nice roster with every depot emblem, Ironbound's is the best looking one, in my opinion lol. Great work